aberdeen-music

Three Random Facts About Yourself!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned

1. I have gold medals for winning the East Scotland Indoor 1500m in 1996 and 1997, and a bronze for the national championships in 1997

2. I met a girl who used to be in Byker Grove on Saturday night. (Not Donna Air though)

3. When I was 9 years old, a friend and I wrote and performed a puppet show (with some other performers) and held a garden sale to raise money for cancer research. That friend was Chris Wilkie, the drummer in Element 106.

Guest *alex*

One) I have size six feet despite being a midget..

Two) I think that Kiefer Sutherland is THE SEX in 24..which may be something i should be ashamed of saying..

Three) I sat outside for an hour yesterday and managed to get a sunburnt nose..so i look like rudolf..

*special*

1) once, with the aid of my physics teacher mr.glennie, we worked out our human power rating in horsepower.this was based on height/weight ratios applied to how long it took you to travel up a set of steep stairs.i got above 1 horsepower, which basically means I HAVE THE ACTUAL POWER OF A SMALL HORSE.

2)i once collected dead crows, which had been shot by a farmer, and found if you stood on their bellies they squacked, like they were alive again.my friend ronny was caught with the same crows heads at school, scaring girls.there were rumours about us awhile.then ronny killed a whole litter of kittens he found in an old shelter and hung them from you roof as an initiation into his band.i never joined his band, nor do i condone any of our youthful pursuits.

3)i was third best in my year at highjump, second fastest sprinter and best longjumper two years running with a leap of 4.25 metres.

1) once' date=' with the aid of my physics teacher mr.glennie, we worked out our human power rating in horsepower.this was based on height/weight ratios applied to how long it took you to travel up a set of steep stairs.i got above 1 horsepower, which basically means I HAVE THE ACTUAL POWER OF A SMALL HORSE.

[/quote']

Mr Glennie? Big fucker, rugby player?

Another 3

1 - im fucking tiny (as a few of you will testify to)

2 - Even though i sometimes listen to stuff like Jimmy eat world, lost prophets, dashboard etc, i really really hate the whole new 'Lets be an EMO kid' shit coz it is popular. No this does not mean im a grumpy old metal head as you know. Just dont fucking change your image and wear the bike belts and tight jeans and emo hair slicked down, with bloody sad singers that sing about stealin girlfriends coz they cant get their own or getting beaten up by jocks afetr they stole the jocks gf or other shit like that - its NOT cool

3 - i Really really mean the above. EMO boys need to DIE. NOW! :rockon::swearing:

-' date=' i really really hate the whole new 'Lets be an EMO kid' shit coz it is popular. No this does not mean im a grumpy old metal head as you know. Just dont fucking change your image and wear the bike belts and tight jeans and emo hair slicked down, with bloody sad singers that sing about stealin girlfriends coz they cant get their own or getting beaten up by jocks afetr they stole the jocks gf or other shit like that - its NOT cool

[/quote']

if you wanna complain about images and the like...have a winge about 'goths' dressed all the same...or perhaps you could just stop wining

Guest tv tanned

2. I met a girl who used to be in Byker Grove on Saturday night. (Not Donna Air though)

QUOTE]

WHO?! oh my god i hope it was either karen sita or cher.

Nah, it was Brigid actually.

She was in one of the bars we went into in Newcastle.

She's actually a really nice person too.

Guest bluesxman

1. I can spell Pitlochry. :rockon:

2. I don't understand what makes an Emo band an Emo band hence have no idea who any Emo bands are. Can't get anyone to explain on here either, I just get accused of having joined an emo band. Since I don't know what an Emo band is I might have, etc, ad nauseum.

3. I once fell through a shelter roof made of that corrugated asbestos stuff and ended up with one bald arm pit and one hairy one. Hurt like a bitch.