aberdeen-music

Favourite Character In A Film.

Very hard question considering everyone's seen hundreds - if not thousands - of movies in their lifetime. But as the thread title suggests, try and pick your favourite of all time.

Yoda i will choose. Begins as a little rogue rummaging through skywalkers shit, but you know he's just messing as a sort of character analysis of the soon-to-be Jedi. Beating down R2D2 with a stick instead of using the force to pull him appart in a micro-second shows an old school streak. Over 800 years old, and his ears still act like a total erection/emotion indicator... "Size matters not" also shows that even with his tiny yoda-knob he can still please women and aliens with the force.

yoda.jpg

He even has a total bonafided mean streak, when he says the line "You will be, you will be" in the scariest voice in the saga you totally know he's abused the force at some point in his life for killing hookers instead of paying them or abusing grazing animals. "Adventure, Huh, Excitment, Huh, a jedi craves not these things" also going down as a brilliant

"No, try not, do...................... or do not, there is no try" is also the most comical pause in cinema history.

Yoda is my favourite character in cinema history just now.

favourite of all time ever? there are too many...but here are a few that get a mention:

undercover_brother_150.jpg

Undercover Brother - 'SOLID'

blazing_sheriff.gif

Sheriff Bart from 'Blazing Saddles' - puts all idiot racist twats in their place!

c30011m164h.jpg

Jimmy The Saint from 'Things to do in Denverwhen your dead' - the coolest dude ever!

youngfrankenstein2.jpg

Igor from 'Young Frankenstein' - played by the Great Marty Feldman - best spoof character ever played in a Mel Brooks film ('Barf' played by John Candy in 'SPACE BALLS' is a close second though)

I like Jeff 'The Dude' Lebowski' date=' from 'The Big Lebowski'........also Moore Marriott (the old guy in all the Will Hay films) is a favourite of mine.[/quote']

I think I'll go with Donny from the same film even though he's not in it that much. He's the first character that came to mind. :D

"Phone's wringing dude."