aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was in as much of a state as Anthony was there, I'd like to have someone like Craig around. Anthony was puking on him, screaming at him, pushing him, but Craig still did everything he could to help him.

Ok, so he may be a tad obsessive, and show stalker-like qualities... but.... erm...

Oh, nevermind. Damn Craig. He's a tit.

If I was in as much of a state as Anthony was there' date=' I'd like to have someone like Craig around. Anthony was puking on him, screaming at him, pushing him, but Craig still did everything he could to help him.

Ok, so he may be a tad obsessive, and show stalker-like qualities... but.... erm...

Oh, nevermind. Damn Craig. He's a tit.[/quote']

Craig was only doing that to cop a feel, Anthony wanted to be left alone and Craig was soo over protective.

But did Craig REALLY feel like something would happen to Anthony if he just him alone for five seconds? He's in the Big Brother house! It's not as if it would go unnoticed if he got into any trouble.

EXACTLY fucking dohbal craig is, wonder how many cameras was on him waiting for him to choke and if he said "he would have to watch him all nite" one more time i was gonna believe him

Guest bluesxman
i did think as soon as i was told that' date=' that she would be taken into the house. i think now she would be midly amusing, for a while[/quote']

She's a total muppet but it would be most amusing for someone to go in for 2 weeks and win it, how sick would the rest be, ah ha ha ha.