aberdeen-music

Moshulu last night

The Milner

Well what did everyone think?

I missed 5FD no disapointments there.

Crashdown were fucking awesome last night tightest ive seen them in aberdeen yet. I love some of their songs as well.

Im afraid thats as good as the gig got for me, 10EW as usual are a good band but i have more fun watching paint dry than listening to a whole set of theirs, then captain eveything came on and i almost fell asleep watching them, funny seeing the guy fall tho looked sore.

glad i could be of service=).

wasnt talkin about the music aspect=).

and next time you need a good laugh' date=' check out this band, stayover.

p.s. i really gotta work on my insults.. sigh.[/quote']

oh yeh really? Well I think I would agree with you on that last point...sigh.

Hmm yeh Stayover must be sooo jealous of 5fd having a bigger fan base and being technically better and all, they must loose sleep over it.

And oh what's that, did two of 5fd's band members ex's become friends with Stayover, and oh here's another one, did one of them go out with Milner? Hmm I might be mistaken.

Yeh the fact that Stayover get more gigs and a better turn out to theirs than 5fd makes them feel so jealous.

Or instead you could all stop being fannies and actually provide 'feedback' on the gig itself.

Instead of squabbling like a bunch of old wifies.

EDIT: Respect for the trisha post though ;)

was either that or a reference to Milner supporting his mum's extra curricular activities through his sig. decided for the Trisha. I just love shouting.. RIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Jesus Christ' date=' grow up you intolerable slut.[/quote']

And if you don't grow up you won't be a member on these forums for much longer.

If this thread decends any further then it will be closed. If you are going to reply then please stick to the original purpose of this thread folks (i.e. give constructive feedback on the gig). Thank you.