aberdeen-music

Who would you like to meet?

kirkt

Ahh' date=' but would you also wear the crash helmet, goggles and have your little crazy frog knob hanging out while riding your invisible bike?

Seriously though, please don't become the Crazy Frog Mr Tim :nono: ...you're annoying enough as it is! :D[/quote']

well you just hope i pass modern this year because if i don't, it will be another year with me and the frog. MUHAHAHA!

I'll start you off with 14p' date=' if you go "Bring Brang Brong" for me!

(you can arrange it with 'the stooge') :rockon:[/quote']

alan you don't even have to ask, let alone pay although i will take the 14p.

your "bring brang brong" will arrive in a pm in a mo. :rockon:

Bloody hell' date=' its a bit of an invasion on here.

Exams go ok yesterday Timson?

[/quote']

nothing wrong with a goo ol' whimster invasion. music exam was pretty hard. mrs gilmour told us some of the answers to the first question and out of 6 i think i got 0. which is a kick in the ballbag. we will just have to wait and see how they go, nobody getting depressed over them i suppose.

nothing wrong with a goo ol' whimster invasion. music exam was pretty hard. mrs gilmour told us some of the answers to the first question and out of 6 i think i got 0. which is a kick in the ballbag. we will just have to wait and see how they go' date=' nobody getting depressed over them i suppose.[/quote']

I will be incredibly depressed if you don't pass sodding Modern Studies after all the effort I've put in. As a matter of fact I'll take it as a huge personal insult and probably want to thump you one the next time I see you. :swearing:

Good luck on Monday

btw - did your sister give me a negative scene point for slagging you?