666 Metal Mayhem 666

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday and Saturday are the same day.

oh well' date=' i fucked up.

you still can't spell mummy. and you still need a haircut.[/quote']

i have all ways spelled mommy with a o you fag. its not that i cant spell its that you can still spell it with an o.

and do need a hair cut? i wouldent know my house dosent have a single mirror in it, in fact i dont think i have ever seen a mirron, EVER.

lots of love

chi666

xxx

i have all ways spelled mommy with a o you fag. its not that i cant spell its that you can still spell it with an o.

and do need a hair cut? i wouldent know my house dosent have a single mirror in it' date=' in fact i dont think i have ever seen a mirron, EVER.

lots of love

chi666

xxx[/quote']

you were looking in the mirror on Sunday in the moorings.

so stop lying.

I was going to this gig before this thread.[/quote

Hold on a minute, your not going to go to a gig because of two twats on the internet. You really mean to say that your not going to go because of two twats on the internet.

Oh well if thats what you want. You`ll wish you went though!!!

:headbang:

Em' date=' i dunno what to make of this thread.

as far as i now there are 4 bands playing, Weeping Jesus, Statue of misery and 2 other who i have not been told who they are, but, If you have some spare cash, go and see some cool bands.

:cheers:[/quote']

four bands for 4.50 or so cant be that bad, i wouldn't hurt to part with a fiver for a couple of hours of metal.

and if bry and chi aren't fightin with each other there fightin with everyone else :D

cheers :rockon:

:headbang:

four bands for 4.50 or so cant be that bad' date=' i wouldn't hurt to part with a fiver for a couple of hours of metal.

and if bry and chi aren't fightin with each other there fightin with everyone else :D

cheers :rockon:[/quote']

Who the fuck do you think you are!!!!!

dont listen to them too' date=' you should still go, it should be a good night :rockon:[/quote']
your not gonna go because of what you have read on the net?

that sad man.

Hold on a minute' date=' your not going to go to a gig because of two twats on the internet. You really mean to say that your not going to go because of two twats on the internet.

Oh well if thats what you want. You`ll wish you went though!!![/quote']

Hahahahahaha.

Weeping Jesus are a mixture of old skool punk' date=' death metal and grindcore.

its like death-punk. Bit we aint METAL!!!!!!!!!!!

People have a tendency to call all heavy music metal which isnt the case.[/quote']

i agree to an extent. but i did class you as metal, which ok i shouldent have, but ok, if you wanta hard rockin night to mosh to some heavy music friday is the night to do it (yes yes yes i know about moorings on saturaday so dont bother telling me, by all means go to that to). just it should be a cool night.

chi666

xxx

s.o.m

please note that the opinions of bry and chi666 are not the opinions of statue of misery. from zero, dez, andy. we do not condone this type of rivalry. if u like rock/metal then come along, if not fair enough. fair does. if u like franz ferdinand dont go, if u like slayer or qotsa then c u there. mr bungle uber alles

i got love for every1.

forget evrything bry and chi say, :rockon::D

please note that the opinions of bry and chi666 are not the opinions of statue of misery. from zero' date=' dez, andy. we do not condone this type of rivalry. if u like rock/metal then come along, if not fair enough. fair does. if u like franz ferdinand dont go, if u like slayer or qotsa then c u there. mr bungle uber alles

i got love for every1.

forget evrything bry and chi say, :rockon::D[/quote']

:nono: hold on a second, talk about takin things serious. I thought it was all a bit of a laugh, fuckin hell!!

I would just like to say i dont care who comes tonight and who doesnt, if you wanna come cool, i hope you enjoy yourselfs and have a nice nice night. If you dont come cool. I know we cant all be rockers.

But there is no need for des to speak about myself and chi like we are a couple of little kids!! From now on ill act all serious like.

I apologise to anyone out there who took offense from my previous post.

I LOVE YOU ALL