aberdeen-music

666 Metal Mayhem 666

yo if you like aberdeen metal you will prob already like weeping jesus, and even Statue of Misery. thats why KEF are playing these to bands and support on the 27th on may. if you call yourself a metal manic then i presume you will already have a ticket, if not what the fuck you waiting for?

Chi 666 sighning oot

xxx

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haigyman
yo if you like aberdeen metal you will prob already like weeping jesus' date=' and even Statue of Misery. thats why KEF are playing these to bands and support on the 27th on may. if you call yourself a metal manic then i presume you will already have a ticket, if not what the fuck you waiting for?

Chi 666 sighning oot

xxx[/quote']

a "metal manic"

what bry was trying to say was its only 4.50 at kef and YES WE KNOW that saturday will be a good night but if you little mommys boys that arent allowed to stay out two nights in a row thats nae luck but for you people that are serious metal you will find the money and time to come along. see you then.

lots of love

chi 666

xxx

what bry was trying to say was its only 4.50 at kef and YES WE KNOW that saturday will be a good night but if you little mommys boys that arent allowed to stay out two nights in a row thats nae luck but for you people that are serious metal you will find the money and time to come along. see you then.

lots of love

chi 666

xxx

it wasn't syaing two nights in a row. the gigs are on the same night.

so dont mention mummy's boys. and spell mummy right. and get a haircut.

it wasn't syaing two nights in a row. the gigs are on the same night.

so dont mention mummy's boys. and spell mummy right. and get a haircut.

Nah, I thought Kef was on Friday, and Eminence Saturday?

I won't be at the Kef one either way, due to work commitments for the Friday, and more satisfying metal commitments on the Saturday.