aberdeen-music

Honours Family Law Exam in...

Queen Kong

I've got non-honours Family Law tommorrow. You can tell me how honours is since i'll be choosing my subjects soon.

Nope, cos you laughed at me for liking My Chemical Romance. :laughing:

But actually, it's quite good. I don't know how well I've done. Definately didn't get a first, but possibly a 2.1. More likely got a 2.2 though.

I have my next exam at 7pm tonight then another one at 9am tomorrow, and all I've read is one third of one of the courses. Oops.

Thank you, nice people, for your nice messages :)

Indeed it NEVER moves. It is across the road from Greyfriars Bobby, I believe Mr Lessels has said.

It was indeed a horrible punishment, but it's all over now and I think I only failed Revenue.

Good luck to everyone else with their exams. I think I'm pretty much the first person at Aberdeen uni to finish mine!

Hahahahahahahaha!

Prof R Paisley (in a strong Northern Irish drawl, speaking almost robotocally)

"BOY AT THE BACK, WEARING THE FRUIT OF THE LOOM T-SHIRT AND SPORTING A FRINGE LIKE ALEX KAPRANOS AFTER SIX MONTHS GROWTH. IF SOMEONE HAS BUILT A RECORDING STUDIO, PART OF WHICH INVADES MY BACK GARDEN'S AIRSPACE, WHAT WOULD I DO?"

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW, I CANNOT STRESS THE IMPORTANCE HIGHLY ENOUGH OF READING THIS TEXTBOOK. IF YOU DON'T, YOU WILL FAIL. THAT IS A FACT".

Hahahahahahahaha!

Prof R Paisley (in a strong Northern Irish drawl' date=' speaking almost robotocally)

"BOY AT THE BACK, WEARING THE FRUIT OF THE LOOM T-SHIRT AND SPORTING A FRINGE LIKE ALEX KAPRANOS AFTER SIX MONTHS GROWTH. IF SOMEONE HAS BUILT A RECORDING STUDIO, PART OF WHICH INVADES MY BACK GARDEN'S AIRSPACE, WHAT WOULD I DO?"

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW, I CANNOT STRESS THE IMPORTANCE HIGHLY ENOUGH OF READING THIS TEXTBOOK. IF YOU DON'T, YOU WILL FAIL. THAT IS A FACT".[/quote']

I love the way he says "szooochseezzzzshun" instead of Succession.