aberdeen-music

Conspiracy

Benji

The Bible is based on Star Wars.

Think about it, the Virgin Mary is the single mother in Episode 1 who gives birth to one hell of a special kid, Anakin Skywalker (or "Jesus") with no CLEAR reason why she became pregnant.

The Force...is obviously God, "May the force be with you" "May god be with you"...they are practically interchangable if you think about it.

Jar Jar Binx is Noah etc

Or star wars is based on the bible....as are many film yes...2 for a pound but only one left.

And we all know that Mary or the star wars wimmin were drunk that night....I don't remember...LIES!!

So what role does Han solo and chewwy play......HUH

In other words star wars is based on the bible :ding:

I have a theory that everything is out to serve me the most ironic punishment ever. As i often bounce my tennis racket off the soft ground at rubislaw but it never breaks, then suddenly it breaks when i'm in the midle of returning a serve :swearing: I always play my guitar quite hard and usualy use quite big bends ( 2 1/2 on occasion) and my strings never break, then as i close my guitar away in its case, all 3 top strings go !!!

Why??

The bible would frown on Chewy....he is too openly gay to have hung around with Jesus....

Other conspiracy is that tampon/pantyliner companys obviously have some sort of mafia working for them which kidnaps all top scientist's on graduation day...because there seems to be waaaay too much science involved in those things...i hear they are working on one that the wings make them fly away after being soiled...true story....

supposidly in the height of Beatlemania...(1966) Paul Mccartney was in a car crash that claimed his life...

He was 'supposidly' replaced with a lookalike as the beatles at this point were nothing without him??

Beware tho. it's called conspiracy for a reason.

And the whole moon thing......I never caught the Channel 5 prog....but got told if you look closely you can see the cliff top. where it was filmed.....Why would they go this extreme's..?

Because Japan were on course to be the first on the moon..the only reason..greed.

Google shall provide you all with what you need.

I downloaded a fox version of the channel five programme. It's all very interesting.

Thing is, there is also programmes that go through evidence, showing how none of that is true...

I like to believe that it never took place, it doesn't really surprise me that America would do something that extreme to beat russia.

My physics teacher is really into bizzare conspiracies, he once took in all these books he made about each. Anybody know of one that has to do with tunnels under an island??? I'd really want to look it up, but can't remember what it was.

Hs anyone ever heard of the David Icke (Ex-Ipswich Goalie) theories.....OMG, prepare yourself if your gonna read his stuff.

He goes down a very wild, road, although some of his stuff about the war, and the bank of England are quite good..... the 5th dimension stuff is a bit to much for me, especially the shapeshifters chronicles....he also delves into the sort of stuff that only a true maniac would have the jimmies to go near.

Also read the da Vinchi code...the nature part...blow you away baby!