aberdeen-music

Conspiracy

Benji

There was a website a while back that some guy had made, claiming he'd found a smashed camera whilst walking and when he developed the photos they showed something that would "change the world" and he would reveal them on the 8/9/10th of some month. Apparently he'd hd his computer tapped and was chased out of his house and has been living out of hotels for the last year or something.

Either way when he revealed the photos they showed a big flight of the navigator style space ship on a podium, high above a jungle plateau. He said that Government new there was soon going to be a big polar melt down and that the Earths leaders were going to be stored in the ship and would be able to sale around.

I'm still a big believer in the Marilyn Monroe/Kennedy murder conspiracy.

There was a website a while back that some guy had made' date=' claiming he'd found a smashed camera whilst walking and when he developed the photos they showed something that would "change the world" and he would reveal them on the 8/9/10th of some month. Apparently he'd hd his computer tapped and was chased out of his house and has been living out of hotels for the last year or something.

Either way when he revealed the photos they showed a big flight of the navigator style space ship on a podium, high above a jungle plateau. He said that Government new there was soon going to be a big polar melt down and that the Earths leaders were going to be stored in the ship and would be able to sale around.

[/quote']

That was actually an amazingly convoluted publicity stunt for a book launch, I believe.

I'm a big fan of the JFK conspiracy theories. My belief is that certain people within the government collaborated in a plot to remove JFK. However the most shocking part is actualy seeing the footage of him being shot,which you can download from the link below.

(not really good quality considering it was shot on a Bell+Howell 8mm cine, but shocking none the less)

http://cdo.co.uk/jfk/download.php?show=zapruder

Guest Jake Wifebeater

My favourite one is that there's actually a sixth Jackson sibling, kept permanently hidden from public view. The other five get bits off him/her whenever they fancy another bit of plastic surgery. Buggered if I can remember where I heard it, though.

That was actually an amazingly convoluted publicity stunt for a book launch' date=' I believe.[/quote']

I remember that

It was a great idea, but executed in the worst possible way. The skill of the writer was on a par with a secondary school student - and it told more like a story, rather than a recollection of events compiled into a diary, like it was meant to be.

Its a conspiracy that Amhir khan beat the best amateur boxer in the last 25 years in his last ever match. He obviously got paid off' date=' theres no way he would let an 18 year old punch him like that.[/quote']

It was a disgrace that Khan won, he is nothing compared with Kindelan.

But i dont know about getting paid off, i think Kindelan was just robbed of the fight by biased English judges!

• 2 weeks later...
The bible would frown on Chewy....he is too openly gay to have hung around with Jesus....

Other conspiracy is that tampon/pantyliner companys obviously have some sort of mafia working for them which kidnaps all top scientist's on graduation day...because there seems to be waaaay too much science involved in those things...i hear they are working on one that the wings make them fly away after being soiled...true story....

chewie has a son

called "lumpy"

The truth about the moon landing on channel 5 now!

Taking experts in to consider both sides of the debate...

Yeah, I just wasted an hour of my life on it, and by the end I was feeling pretty stupid for having declared to no one in particular :"Man has NOT been to the moon" after 15 minutes of it. Damn my impressionable self

It was pretty much against the conspiracy theories, taking one and then disproving it. It wasn't a fair debate.

Notice how they only used rednecks to put points across for it never happening. They would sit in their rocking chair and give their point, for an educated guy who mildly resembled Hog to disprove it. He was even given a budget to build a set (one guy did build a glove in a vacuum though;)). Oh well...

Haha, what did they finish with?

"Instead of making up a big conspiracy theory, wouldn't it be easier to just build a rocket and fly to the moon?"

Yeah....

It was pretty much against the conspiracy theories' date=' taking one and then disproving it. It wasn't a fair debate.

Notice how they only used rednecks to put points across for it never happening. They would sit in their rocking chair and give their point, for an educated guy who mildly resembled Hog to disprove it. He was even given a budget to build a set (one guy did build a glove in a vacuum though;)). Oh well...

Haha, what did they finish with?

"Instead of making up a big conspiracy theory, wouldn't it be easier to just build a rocket and fly to the moon?"

Yeah....[/quote']

Haha, yeah, they filmed the guy who is the biggest hitter for the conspiracy (or at least the biggest yet to be assasinated), surrounded by cats as if he was some kind of loony (he may well have been, (but) he's living on a cat sanctuary). And that pay-off line was bollocks