aberdeen-music

**SMACKDOWN (Goodfellow Records)** SAT JUNE 25TH...

Dizzy Storm

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neil ex
we shall be blessed' date=' not a bad band at all but pretty much displayed everything i dislike about modern day fashioncore.

[/quote']

Totally agree. They were rockstars.

Anyway, not to be negative about the show, I enjoyed all the bands (The Smackdown were awsome!), and I loved the whole setting. It really was cool!

Totally enjoyed the night, despite feeling too hungover to drink, and knackering my knee at football that afternoon.

Project Ven Hell get better every time i see them, really love the bass sound and dynamics. Definitely one of my favourite Aberdeen bands

Smackdown were pretty awesome, i just felt they could of done with some more really chunky riffs during their set, much like the last song they played

I had to leave after that though, due to my knee giving me more jipp than i could handle

also, Hines, you should set up a myspace page. then slut;, male, female and hermaphrodite alike, can see your sexy gay self and listen to your music. You'll be a star in no time.

I'll do it if you want. Then we can link up the cure for cancer and PVH pages, and have a big circle of love. Like an orgy in a car tyre.

theres a song i want you guys to record. I think you played it second. Its got a fuckign really catchy verse riff.

Possibly on www.purevolume.com/projectvenhell under the name 'Nothing' its a bad recording but you will know if its is the one or not...

Myspace sounds nice...if you want to make it...be my guest! And we have a real web-site under construction just now aswell....

hey baby, that's the fucking daddy-o!!!

right, im gonna go set up PVC myspace page

then I shall send you the link and tell you the password so that you cna abuse it like you abuse children.

EDIT:Hines, tell me an-mail address to use for signing you up. Then I'll make it sexier than your gold locks.

Thanks to everyone who came down and showed support to all the bands who played. It was a great night...

Pity some people never enjoyed us...but ah well, it happens...

Don't see why we are being called a 'fashioncore' band or whatever...

But hey...

Thanks again...

Aye, it was indeed a fine night.

I really enjoyed Project Ven-Hell, they're definitely something new and interesting in the Aberdeen scene.Then Smackdown were just fantastic, much better than I was expecting and I really enjoyed their set.

Must say, it's one of the best gigs I've been to in a while, there seemed to be a really good atmosphere, so thanks to all involved. I hope its not too long till we see another!

What about your glasses? Did you find them?

The more i think about it...the more i realise how much of a fucking ace time i had on saturday....

Cheers Shazbot' date=' Maxwell, Jim...everyone else involved[/quote']

Wish I could clame I had a relevance to this gig but I had now't to do with this one. Other than in a spiritual zen like manner... I'll happily take all the credit though! I mean if it wasn't for me... Well

:laughing:;):laughing::kiss:

(I did mosta the posta) :D:laughing:

Wish I had been there though. Be none of this cheap penny assed efforts of donations I can tell ye... Grrrrrrrrrr

Guest obsessivedesire

Shut the fuck up!

Why the fuck are people always pissing and moaning about shit like this. Why do you guys care so much about how a band looks?

Lets look at it like this. The smackdown pretty much had the tightest jeans i have seen NOT on the back of a fucking 80's thrash metal cd. They had a total style about them. You could tell most of them were in the same band because of their "image" or "look!" Whats the big deal?

Also it seems that all the elitists are anyone but the "fashioncore/hardcore/metalcore" fans.

Steve when you wear a khaki cap or cut off a pair of trousers into shorts, youre creating an IMAGE.

Tom. What can i say about you? Your bass player has/had one of the most fashioncore haircuts ive seen in Aberdeen. I dont care if you give him abuse about what he listens to or looks like, he is still representative of your band. People in glass houses...

Have a think before you open your mouths again. Why does it matter if a band straighten their hair and wear designer clothing? If they mean what they are doing and fucking rock then wheres the problem?

This is pathetic. Aberdeen has in WSBB an awesome band. People just pick em apart for all the WRONG reasons.