aberdeen-music

**SMACKDOWN (Goodfellow Records)** SAT JUNE 25TH...

Dizzy Storm

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you get down for half 8 you should have no problems getting in
I'm gonna come down earlier than that with a mix CD to kill everyone with. expect pelican, Desalvo, tarantula Hawk, PsyOpus, Behind Enemy Lines, Discordance Axis and other madness.

Sharon, do you love me? :love:

Corps: Its not bring your own...but yes i imagine pretty cheap....dont tell the police booze...wink wink

Boss: all you need to bring is yourself...cause i still dont have a fucking clue who you are...even though you blatently want my children!!! we need a formal introduction! :D

Pvh: Fuck me hines you are one hot mother fucker (Thought id send myself a message because im lonely)

James: (james isnt real but he is a nice guy) James you should come aswell...i mean jenny (who also isnt real) really REALLY likes you....just go for it fuck nuts...

Jim: Did i see you in makro when i was working on sunday sporting a very bad homemade tan (ie: sunburn) ??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Shaz: I know all these people are going to be jealous of us, but yes i will be the godfather to your bastard love child....

Maxwell: I love you dont forget it...

Thurisazaaazaaaaz: If you arent at this gig then we are over...

Everyone else: Just come you fuckers...i know my band is shit...but everyone else is awesome

(general reading): i have been drinking a little bit...and i know you all love my bum...especially yousef and zippy)

hmm..i dont think so' date=' i need to speak to tom today...

smackdown were amazing in dundee last night apparantly...lots of high kicks and front rolls....but sadly there wont be room for any of that in toms!!![/quote']room?? pfffft. they can do it into people's face!

I'm looking forward to this now.