aberdeen-music

Electric Eel Shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fans of Japanese punk-metal noisemeisters <b>Electric Eel Shock</b> will be able to buy their new album Beat Me at their show at The Lemon Tree on Monday 23rd May more than a month before its official release date on 4th July. Main support on the tour will be Lost alone (formerly intentions of an Asteroid), with local support from Deadloss superstar and Hot Mangu. Details of the gig are here . If you saw them last time they played here, you'll know this is one not to be missed, and if you didn't see them last time, come along and be amazed.

Just got a sampler of Electric Eel Shock's new album 'Beat Me' it's excellent' date=' and has such snappy titles as Bastard!, I can hear the sex noise and I love fish, but fish hate me.

It bodes well for a great gig on Monday night.[/quote']

The album is immense. "Scream For Me" makes Eel Shock sound like a really good Japanese Black Sabbath tribute act. I cannot wait. My loins are all a flutter.

Wish I'd been able to stay past Deadloss and HMG, was my intention to study tonight though :( big exam tomorrow. Bugger. What I was there for was great though so I'm betting EES and support were truly mighty.

Deadloss sounded better than I've ever heard them (dunno about Momentum, I was only really paying attention to myself since it was such a novelty being able to hear the 'cello past the rest of the band for a change! It could well be the new Stars though, I like it.) especially Wall of Skin. Can't have been all to do with Waz being there for a change surely :p

HMG, just aaah, love it. Sex Grooves=:love: Fish and Corn were playing off each other superbly, and I did love Sandy's occasional dancing... I saw a jig in there somewhere. Great set, great sound. These guys just never disappoint. (I mean the music. Thanks.)

Again, wish I could have stayed. Was great to try out the pick up on the cello for the first time though, definitely a worthwhile purchase.

Deadloss sounded better than I've ever heard them (dunno about Momentum' date=' I was only really paying attention to myself since it was such a novelty being able to hear the 'cello past the rest of the band for a change![/quote']

Worry not ma chere, it sounded awesome. EES were amazing, as ever!

you are bastard!

YOU ARE BASTARD!!

I AM BASTARD!!!

fucking awesome gig

deadloss muthafuckin superstars; superb, cello sounded great, as did wall of skin :rockon:

hot mangu; awesome as ever :gringo:

support; wasnt that big a fan, bit too shit for me ;)

Electric EEL Shock; fucking amazing!!! sludge being thrown out was one of the highlights of the night ;) awesome gig!!!

you are bastard!

YOU ARE BASTARD!!

I AM BASTARD!!!

fucking awesome gig

deadloss muthafuckin superstars; superb' date=' cello sounded great, as did wall of skin :rockon:

hot mangu; awesome as ever :gringo:

support; wasnt that big a fan, bit too shit for me ;)

Electric EEL Shock; fucking amazing!!! sludge being thrown out was one of the highlights of the night ;) awesome gig!!![/quote']

Was that Sludge? I saw someone getting thrown out but wasn't sure who. It was a really bad night for underage folk trying to get served so we had a few folk asked to leave.

Drummer playing with his dick :rockon: he must *really* like performing!