aberdeen-music

My Chemical Romance

medichi

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haigyman was right. Whether his feeling of superiority is irrational or otherwise' date=' it still follows that if he has a superiority complex then he should feel superior.[/quote']

Means he will, doesn't mean he should.

The whole point of a superiority complex is that you shouldn't be feeling superior. You're not going to feel inferior because of it are you?

But this is dissolving into pointless pedantry.

Well i heard one MCR song and turned it off after about 5 seconds (i probably shouldnt have waited that long)...thought it was pish and sounded like a thousand other pish bands....but im sure they will be super famous like all the other drivel in their emo pop shit bag genre...and good on them, i would quite like to be a millionaire for being rubbish...

Maroon 5 > My Chemical Romance

yes they are that bad.

Hardly. That's ridiculous.

there's a really easy comeback comparing latter day Radiohead and latter day Pink Floyd here, but I'm nae really that bothered.

If you don't like MCR I suggest you dinnae get all that bothered about it either :D

It doesn't really bother me, i was just saying that i really don't like them.

In my opinion though latter day radiohead is brilliant.

Radioheads albums 4-6 > Radioheads albums 1-3

I've only heard two full pink floyd albums so I can't really comment but one of them is "the division bell" which i believe is a later album of theirs and it's just shit.

I think this is going slightly off topic though.

well i suggest you piss off to a forum that tolerates "hXc" dancing then

tolerates?

So what these people are now not welcome to post here?

Get a grip no one has a go at you for the way you dress or the music you enjoy and no one tells you that you're not welcome because of this. Is this what this forum is going to become an elitist place where folk are frowned upon because they dont like what you, or people like you, think they should? Sounds to me like you want to run aberdeen music as some kind of nazi forum.

ill say it again get a grip.

tolerates?

Get a grip no one has a go at you for the way you dress or the music you enjoy and no one tells you that you're not welcome because of this. Is this what this forum is going to become an elitist place where folk are frowned upon because they dont like what you' date=' or people like you, think they should? Sounds to me like you want to run aberdeen music as some kind of nazi forum.

ill say it again get a grip.[/quote']

maybe i should have put ";)" beside it. i was only joking

tolerates?

Get a grip no one has a go at you for the way you dress or the music you enjoy and no one tells you that you're not welcome because of this. Is this what this forum is going to become an elitist place where folk are frowned upon because they dont like what you' date=' or people like you, think they should? Sounds to me like you want to run aberdeen music as some kind of nazi forum.

ill say it again get a grip.[/quote']

*claps*.....

Guest Tam o' Shantie

nu emo, fake hardcore, it's all the same to me - the fat goth guy thinks he's a vampire and i heard a story about him trying to taunt a crowd and then some guy came on stage and beat him up. harsh but fair