Im not here to tell you all the meaning of your life

But just dont lie its jusy not you

If u lie then its true

Your not the one for me

So let it be

And let it go

Im gone all ready

Im afraid so.

So what you're trying to get across is...you wont lie?

What if a man, lay on his deathbed, having jumped infront of a car to knock his love to safety, grabbed your arm and asked if his wife was alright? Could you tell him that he had infact inadvertently pushed her into the path of a oncoming bus, in effect sacraficing himself for nothing? I think not. Lieing is great. Stop hating on the lieing.

Em u can tell wen someones lying by there mouth m8?, GOODLUCK with that ane

Usually people can tell other people are lying by there eyes no?

and tbh i never said i was good at writing songs,And was kinda hoping for some serious comments not the odd babble of kite ;)

Em u can tell wen someones lying by there mouth m8?' date=' GOODLUCK with that ane

Usually people can tell other people are lying by there eyes no?

and tbh i never said i was good at writing songs,And was kinda hoping for some serious comments not the odd babble of kite ;)[/quote']

Well when I tell a lie, the soundwaves that the lie in question is carried on TEND to come out of my mouth. I'd have a pretty hard job trying to emit lies through my eyes, since eyes are purely receivers.

And there is, of course, that old gag: "I can tell when you're lying - your lips move."

What I'm basically trying to say is give up, cos the last thing the world needs is more "emo"esque lyrics. Especially such badly spelt ones.

Guest tv tanned
Hi guys/gals

im kinda new around here but not new to abdn lol and ive been writing crap songs for a few years now..But ah m8 told me about here so i decided to post 1 song that took me 5 mins to write there nae great and im not expecting any musik awards for em its just ma m8 "BUX" thinks some of ma songs r nae bad and said i should post on here....

so here goes......

"I WON'T LIE"

Why all the stories ' date=' Why all the lies

I can see them coming threw your eyes

Its no surprise its just no supriiiiiiiiise

All those stories all those lies

Why all the stories, why all the lies

Is this just you, Is this what you do

Tell your stories tell your lies

All your storys all your lies

Its no surprise Its no surprise

It doesnt have to be this way

It doesnt have to stay this way

Ill tell you why and I wont lie

If u lie then its true

Your not the one for me

So let it be

And let it go

Im gone all ready

Im afraid so.

/edited about 5 mins after original post

Good start i think ive posted this in the wrong bloody section can it be moved or shall i delete and start again :)[/quote']

Threw, example, he threw the frisbee for his dog to chase

Through, example, he walked through the open door.

Unless the lies threw their eyes somewhere?

Guest tv tanned
pls m8 no 1 can understand wot the fck ur saying!!!!!!! :swearing: Speak like a normal person you ass hole' date=' get some original material, and when you do that maybe you should think about going to school to learn how to spell and pronounce words correctly.

PRAT[/quote']

A little harsh non?

maybe a wee bit harsh alright. Whats the point of putting down words on a page though? a song isnt a song without music...its a poem. i'm sure there are plenty of 'poets corners' littering the net which may be more receptive than here.

i rarely listen to lyrics. i mean i might snatch a word here and there, but mainly tis just mumbling along while listening to the melody, or that cool solo or whatever. How many bands write really good lyrics? not too many...metallica's are a bit shite, but the overall package is awesome-usually. u'd be better off writing the melody that goes with it, recording it, and then posting that to see what people think, or how you can improve etc.

Well when I tell a lie' date=' the soundwaves that the lie in question is carried on TEND to come out of my mouth. I'd have a pretty hard job trying to emit lies through my eyes, since eyes are purely receivers.

And there is, of course, that old gag: "I can tell when you're lying - your lips move."

What I'm basically trying to say is give up, cos the last thing the world needs is more "emo"esque lyrics. Especially such badly spelt ones.[/quote']

When you lie m8 the soundwaves ideed come out your mouth but the lies come out in your eyes.......

"i can tell your lying" havent u ever heard that b4?..... you think thats means i can tell your lying besuase it came out your mouth?........

"Usually your eyes say a lot more than your mouth" have you also never heard this saying?....

AM i the retarded one here tbh?......

Tbh guys i didnt come here for a writing competition or good praise. came here for some mature replies and ok my spelling is god damn awful but who spells a song wen there singing it ........

Its about emotion not grammar imo...... lol

:D

(Meaningless opinion)

I quite liked it, I've definitely seen worse. You didn't deserve some of the replies in this thread that's for sure, don't take it down cause of one immature prat who thinks he knows all about spelling and grammar.

Some people don't listen to the lyrics, they listen to the music more, others are the opposite, and some people are in the middle. I think I'm in the middle there, I like a song with good lyrics, so to see new stuff posted is always interesting :)

Keep it up, can only get better with practice right?

It could definitely be catchy. I'll give it that.

There are much worse lyricists being idolised as we speak, so keep going.

I'm sure that with a bit of work you could bring it up to a reasonable standard. You said you wrote it in five minutes, just spend a bit more time perfecting it.

Anyone with half a brain knows what you mean by lying through the eyes. In fact, everyone knows what you mean; some just like to be pedantic and irritating.

Any spelling and grammar points anyone wants to point out to me?

Back by popular demmand :band:

"I WON'T LIE"

Why all the stories ' date=' Why all the lies

I can see them coming through your eyes

Its no surprise its just no supriiiiiiiiise

Why all the stories, why all the lies

Is this just you, Is this what you do

Tell your stories tell your lies

All your storys all your lies

Its no surprise Its no surprise

It doesnt have to be this way

It doesnt have to stay this way

If u lie then its true

Your not the one for me

So let it be

And let it go

Im gone all ready

Im afraid so.[/quote']

Do yourself a favour....Never Ever go into writing unless you're going to adopt a more literate stance. You use "u" as a word and have about 12 i's in Surprise. You spell amateur horrible wrong and give people the impression (well me anyway), that you're talking about "A Mature".

If you want to be taken seriously I suggest you try harder. You need to do this for weeks and weeks and weeks and months and months and years and years and then, then you'll be ready.

(Not Birdman)