aberdeen-music

Goodbye Hoodies?

Guest tv tanned

hoodies are tremendous! i never wear a jacket and if i've got anything on over my tshirt, it's a hoodie. i'll usually have the hood down but if it's a bit chilly, the hood has functionality over and above its coolness factor.

in short, how exactly are they planning on banning hoodies and who will enforce the ban? my mum had tops with hoods, is she going to get hauled up by the police for it?

what a load of shite

spoons

/x

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes' date=' but such things require discipline, which I don't have very much of at all.

Besides, usually I walk it or get the late night bus for 2[/quote']

2 for a night out is nothing! (Actually, I think it went up to 2.10 at the last bus fare hike). You should learn discipline and come out with us lot sometime :)

But back on topic, pretty much my entire wardrobe consists of hooded tops.

Guest tv tanned

more importantly, do coats with a hood count as hooded tops?

yet more knee-jerk comment from the government, expect a redefinition, retraction or no action at all.

Its not like we live somewhere thats totally FUCKIN BALTIC 80% of the time or anything, or even have a fleet of Jags we can remain sequestered in out of the cold, oh, Prescott you do. And to think he's supposedly one of the politicians more in touch with reality! Apparently in the 80s they were going to do away with Casuals by banning those lovely Lemon Yellow Pringle jumpers with Pink Argyle patterns.

if they do ban them, people will just find something different to wear.

lil_kazzy is right, down here quite alot of people wear hoodies, but the ned's/yobbo's wear the ever delightful white tracksuits too.

people will just move on to something else!

Fuckin typical. Here's a novel suggestion... instead of banning baseball caps and hooded tops, how about we just ban/deport the fuckers that wear them?

There's this island that they tested anthrax on (the biological agent not the band). We could just rename it Nedland and ship all the neds out there to live.

Perils of having nae money quine.

That's no excuse :p I didn't spend any money last night and still had a great time!

And to see Kirsty in a skirt? How can you say no? ;)

Plus Hog was using karaoke to try and get laid. :nono: Heckled him we did.

Fuckin typical. Here's a novel suggestion... instead of banning baseball caps and hooded tops' date=' how about we just ban/deport the fuckers that wear them?

There's this island that they tested anthrax on (the biological agent not the band). We could just rename it Nedland and ship all the neds out there to live.[/quote']

Now that's a plan.

Guest tv tanned
That's no excuse :p I didn't spend any money last night and still had a great time!

And to see Kirsty in a skirt? How can you say no? ;)

Plus Hog was using karaoke to try and get laid. :nono: Heckled him we did.

I suppose I could have regaled the audience with my comedy version of Summer Lovin'

but I'm scared of you now... :(