aberdeen-music

Wed 25th May @ Imagine

Tav

25th of May @ Imagine

Just the kind of gig I love to go to in Aberdeen. 4 bands each playing something different. Surely something for everyone at this one and the chance to check out something new.

withinthesewalls Grunge inspired hard rock

we shall be blessed Experimental/Hardcore/Jazz/Metal ---> http://www.myspace.com/weshallbeblessed

Stayover Pop punk rock ---> http://www.stayover.net/

At Long Last Melodic Hardcore ---> http://www.myspace.com/atlonglastrock

Entry is 3 and the doors open at 7.30pm.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So whats the dealio with imagine? Any gigs been put on there before? I haven't heard of it before?

It's the place above the Lionel Ritchie kebab shop, it's essentially a cafe bar kind of place..very clean, usually empty and not really a good place at all.

I don't know anything about this gig, but to create a decent atmosphere, the chairs and tables will need to be removed and a stage of some sort built - otherwise, it'll just be flat.

yes it is, I have rapped there before with Tha Flava and its horrible, no sound system its all hired and PISH. Its really bad the roof is tooooo low for a stage to be built so will be flat in crowd shit. Only good time to do shit there is Under 18's Hip Hop night on a friday with The D.O.C because it is packed ! Done that twice and it was a laugh lol (and the DJ is shit hot)

If its horrible for a vinyl record and Mic . . . . its gonig to be pish sound for a band.

just my opinion and experience there

This will be the first gig that will put on in Imagine, as a sort of trial to see if it works. There is a PA already there but no stage (which there wont be for the gig) so it will be pretty much a face to face gig with the crowd.

It's worth checking out anyway - what is there to lose? It might turn out to be a really shit place to put on a gig but then again it might turn out to be pretty cool.

You'll have to turn up to judge for yourself.

Top floor of Imagine.

i found out about this yesterday and ill definatly be there even though Craig WTW isnt gonna let me in because i have an info systems exam the next day.... but ill revise in the morning before the exam and the day of the 25th and the 24th and shit loasds before that

;( ;( ;( LEMME COME!