Tav

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gigs with no stage are ace

it will probably suit we shall be blessed

as proven on Saturday.

also, Snowblood, Easpa Measa, kaddish, IX @ Studio 24 Edinburgh about a year and a half ago. THAT was fucking amazing. No stage, just craziness. At a couple of points during Kaddish and EMs set, the crowd were all standing in between all the members and around the drum-kit etc.

Fucking nuts.

as proven on Saturday.

also' date=' Snowblood, Easpa Measa, kaddish, IX @ Studio 24 Edinburgh about a year and a half ago. THAT was fucking amazing. No stage, just craziness. At a couple of points during Kaddish and EMs set, the crowd were all standing in between all the members and around the drum-kit etc.

Fucking nuts.[/quote']

So you'll be there?? :D

dunno, im goin on a three day bender starting on the 26th. playing The Subway in Edinburgh with the Now Denial on Thursday, then Atomgevitter gig inn Glasgow on the friday, then Fast-Fest with Dangerfields, Valhalla Pacifists, Atomgevitter, Fighting Cougars and others back in Edinburgh on the Saturday, which is to have Arnie impersonationa nd Macho man Randy Savage competitions, human pyramids, general drunkeness and soem of the best thrashing hardcore in the UK all under one roof.

but maybe. I might come.

I'm looking forward to hearing Within these walls. I saw them at the Malt Mill a while ago and they have improved a hell of a lot over the years

Im the same...admittidly haven't seen them since they played there first show with my old band...

Long Long time ago now...