aberdeen-music

Family Guy....i need info...

If u think family guy isn't controversial then you obviously haven't seen the episode 'When You Wish Upon a Weinstein' which they weren't allowed to show in USA. Can't think of any Simpsons episodes being banned.

Still can't believe Optimus Prime's Jewish o_O

If u think family guy isn't controversial then you obviously haven't seen the episode 'When You Wish Upon a Weinstein' which they weren't allowed to show in USA. Can't think of any Simpsons episodes being banned.

As for the new series its been freaking sweet so far.

*Edited due to me not being able to spell sweet!

I might have, i don't really remember episode names of tv series. What happens in this episode. I don't think a simpsons episode has been banned but the simpsons have had the president publicy say people shouldn't watch it becasue of the "bad" influence it could aparantly have.

Guest MarkJDelaney
I might have' date=' i don't really remember episode names of tv series. What happens in this episode. I don't think a simpsons episode has been banned but the simpsons have had the president publicy say people shouldn't watch it becasue of the "bad" influence it could aparantly have.[/quote']

Not quite. He said Americans should be more like 'The Waltons' and less like 'The Simpsons'.

I might have' date=' i don't really remember episode names of tv series. What happens in this episode. I don't think a simpsons episode has been banned but the simpsons have had the president publicy say people shouldn't watch it becasue of the "bad" influence it could aparantly have.[/quote']

It's the one where Peter gets a Jewish accountant, due (ho ho) to Jews being good with money.

I don't THINK the Simpsons have had Homer getting a Muslim to suicide bomb Flander's house yet.

Guest MarkJDelaney
Theres a bear in my oatmeal. ARRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Ahhahaha! Yeah!

"Honey, how's your oatmeal this morning?"

"Hmm, tastes different today... OH MY GOD! There's a bear in my oatmeal!"

Great episode, I'm loving season 4 so far!

Guest Gasss

As for the new series its been freaking sweet so far.

*Edited due to me not being able to spell sweet!

WARNING: OFF TOPIC

has anyone seen the banned episode of Ren and Stimpy with George Liquor: American. I was suprised it had been banned until i saw it. I still break out in cold sweats thinking about it. It's worth watching.