aberdeen-music

The Bitching Thread !!!

JME

Guest Jake Wifebeater
1.scene kids. Blergh.

2.psuedo bi-sexual girls who kiss or fancy one girl and are suddenly bi. It's just trend whoring.

3.psuedo bi-sexual scene kids.

4.Trendwhoring

Grr.

I endorse that 100%. Fake bi's are fucking pathetic.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Politics is bloody boring' date=' vote for whoever gives the cheapest tax and petrol[/quote']

this is the only reason to vote.

or unless you want a world with horrible pollution' date=' full of exhaust fumes and no good hospitals and public services to make you better when they make you ill, vote for whoever mouse doesn't vote for.[/quote']

aye but care.

anyway. shit things:

a. the delay before you can type stuff in webmessenger

2. when people sit beside you on the bus and blatantly overlap you

d. bad drivers

4. again, text talk

5. using a ball mouse which has shit in it

6. crazy frog/dragon/chicken etc

7. live journal type websites

8. people who care about who wins the election

9. people who make shit threads

10. people who think there is no other type of music apart from what is in the 'top 40'

11. everything else

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I bet they wouldnt lick a fanny :D

Bit graphic, Baldy! Right enough though, when there's no audience to seek attention from, they revert back to motionless statues who fuck with the lights out while terrified he does something a bit kinky.

Bit graphic' date=' Baldy! Right enough though, when there's no audience to seek attention from, they revert back to motionless statues who fuck with the lights out while terrified he does something a bit kinky.[/quote']

I bet your not deeply offended though :up:

Guys who perv around in toilets with cameras.

Compromising your image to look Goth/Metal/Punx.

Narrow minded music tastes.

Customers that take too much items to an express till.

Anyone that hates the word Pseudo (or thinks it's high-brow).

People that think everyone popular sold out.

Anyone with an anti-South Park stance.

People that refuse to watch foriegn films because 'subtitles are shit'.

Stupidly chunky glasses.

Over-inflated 'rock star' egos.

Hippies.

TXT TLK.

Loan' date=' Accident, Mortgage adverts on TV throughout the day.

Most dance music.

Guys that wear pink shirts.

I could go on all day...[/quote']

i pretty much agree with this list. and what singingstarfish said about psuedo bisexual scene kids. and my manager singing the crazy frog when i'm trying to cash up. what a cunt! infact, the crazy frog, that fucking singing dragon and that fucking chicken thing. in fact, ring tone clubs. how fucking bad does it have to get eh??!?!

The Kaiser chiefs

Topshop art punks

Modern art/ Tracey Emin/ Anyone that tried to get into modern art because they heard the phrase art-punk

The phrase "I was soooo drunk, I didn't know what I was doing" - I'll tell you what you were doing, trying to pick your black framed glasses off the floor whilst wiping the vomit from your face as a bouncer kicked your ribs for being 13.

People who talk constantly about the 'weekend'

The Kaiser Chiefs

People who are against 'all that pop shit'

People who think, lets say...Atreyu, are better than Kylie Minogue because they play their own instruments.

Thinking drug re-classification and being anti-George Bush are important UK political issues.

The goons that hang around on Belmont Street hoping to be seen by the 'scene'.

Over-the-top alternative-metal looking kids, you might be controversial but your parents fucking hate you.

Fat, spotty, tubby guys who try to look effeminately emo-core and end up looking like fat, spotty, tubby guys with a make-over from their blind little sister. See My Space for examples.

People who take My Space seriously.

The Kaiser Chiefs

Emotional online diaries which the writer takes seriously and uses to express their deepest feelings about life...people only read them to laugh at you.

Guys who form bands to attract attention from 13 year old girls (when they're 22)

Guys who use photos on My Space to attract attention from 13 year old girls (even though they're 22)

People who say things like "Bush just started the war for oil" and "Blair is a liar"....."Really??, well thank you for that political insight Jeremy Paxman"

Girls who think guys will be their boyfriends if they give them a blow-job

The Kaiser Chiefs

The fact at least one person will be bothered because I don't like something they do.

The fact I couldnt send this last night when I wrote it, but it got me so annoyed I actually saved it and waited till today.

The Kaiser chiefs

Topshop art punks

Modern art/ Tracey Emin/ Anyone that tried to get into modern art because they heard the phrase art-punk

The phrase "I was soooo drunk' date=' I didn't know what I was doing" - I'll tell you what you were doing, trying to pick your black framed glasses off the floor whilst wiping the vomit from your face as a bouncer kicked your ribs for being 13.

People who talk constantly about the 'weekend'

The Kaiser Chiefs

People who are against 'all that pop shit'

People who think, lets say...Atreyu, are better than Kylie Minogue because they play their own instruments.

Thinking drug re-classification and being anti-George Bush are important UK political issues.

The goons that hang around on Belmont Street hoping to be seen by the 'scene'.

Over-the-top alternative-metal looking kids, you might be controversial but your parents fucking hate you.

Fat, spotty, tubby guys who try to look effeminately emo-core and end up looking like fat, spotty, tubby guys with a make-over from their blind little sister. See My Space for examples.

People who take My Space seriously.

The Kaiser Chiefs

Emotional online diaries which the writer takes seriously and uses to express their deepest feelings about life...people only read them to laugh at you.

Guys who form bands to attract attention from 13 year old girls (when they're 22)

Guys who use photos on My Space to attract attention from 13 year old girls (even though they're 22)

People who say things like "Bush just started the war for oil" and "Blair is a liar"....."Really??, well thank you for that political insight Jeremy Paxman"

Girls who think guys will be their boyfriends if they give them a blow-job

The Kaiser Chiefs

The fact at least one person will be bothered because I don't like something they do.

The fact I couldnt send this last night when I wrote it, but it got me so annoyed I actually saved it and waited till today.[/quote']

Mostly spot on. Although the Kylie part just sounds like something a Nicky Wire acolyte would say.

the girls on myspace are guiltier of doing this than the ones here though. there's only a couple of people who have galleries here where their picture looks a lot hotter than they do in real life.

They're always in black and white aswell so their skin looks immaculate.

And before I forget, we must shop/lunch again sometime soon, as discussed the other week.

They're always in black and white aswell so their skin looks immaculate.

And before I forget' date=' we must shop/lunch again sometime soon, as discussed the other week.[/quote']

yes indeedy. just let me know when you're free. obedience school is over for the next five months so i have loads of free time.