aberdeen-music

bloody dark-dressers..

Penny

erm..

i think you'll find that in both situations you are quoting, that i want people to be more openly happy and of a sunny-disposition..

yes, i did back track a little, but i just like seeing people happy, but it doesn't realy come across when they are dressed like they are meant for a horrible winters day in SOOOO many layers of clothes (mainly dark) on a beautiful warm day..

many apologies for seeming narky, and if people are happy wearing dark winters clothes in the summer beacuse it makes them happy, then so be it..

however, i do not like attacks on people who are just having fun, i don't find it appropriate, and it is unnecessary, therefore i told that succubitch person that i thought she wasnt being fair.. and now im just being hypocritical but yeh..

sorry.. i've even begun to confuse myself..

thank you for your concern (HA HA HA) but i am a very sorted person, and was just randomly typin things that came into my head..

erm..

i think you'll find that in both situations you are quoting' date=' that i want people to be more openly happy and of a sunny-disposition..

yes, i did back track a little, but i just like seeing people happy, but it doesn't realy come across when they are dressed like they are meant for a horrible winters day in SOOOO many layers of clothes (mainly dark) on a beautiful warm day..

many apologies for seeming narky, and if people are happy wearing dark winters clothes in the summer beacuse it makes them happy, then so be it..

however, i do not like attacks on people who are just having fun, i don't find it appropriate, and it is unnecessary, therefore i told that succubitch person that i thought she wasnt being fair.. and now im just being hypocritical but yeh..

sorry.. i've even begun to confuse myself..

thank you for your concern (HA HA HA) but i am a very sorted person, and was just randomly typin things that came into my head..[/quote']

You make me unhappy :(

Guest Ancient Mariner
Certainly wasn't me since I was wearing my new rainbow tie-dye top :p

It was such a nice day today' date=' just totally called for walking :)[/color']

Were you outside the photo booth in Boots yesterday afternoon, with a school bag on?

Were you outside the photo booth in Boots yesterday afternoon' date=' with a school bag on?[/quote']

Hardly a school bag, just a rucksack... but er yes... I was indeed. Taking new passport photos, then got home to discover you're nae supposed to have your mouth open (even in a "teeth" smile) for passport photo guidelines.

Arse. Another 3.50 down the drain...

yeh' date=' i was out drivin around aberdeen today.. and no matter where i went people were dressed in horrible dark clothes, what the fuck is it with people not dressing all nice n summery when its a nice WARM sunny day..

it pisses me off when people dress depressingly in dingy artic clothes, apart from lookin plain borin, they must be fuckin boiling..

rant over.[/quote']

Thats the most pathetic "rant" i've ever read...I seem to remember you wear stupid fluffy boots and a load of clashing colours that would normally only be found in the Oxfam clothes donaters that lie beside recycling bins.

(Not Birdman)

Thats the most pathetic "rant" i've ever read...I seem to remember you wear stupid fluffy boots and a load of clashing colours that would normally only be found in the Oxfam clothes donaters that lie beside recycling bins.

(Not Birdman)

let me see.. did i slag people off for style, or for not wearing something other than black on a sunny day..

and thank you for syain i looked like a came out of an oxfam bag, that's quite quite liberating.

and craig.. not still workin in boots, haven't for over 2 years u silly billy, but i didnt try phonin them the other day to see if i could get my old job back, but alas i got offered a job with asda today, how erm funky! so if anyone ever goes to the new asda at the beach, please warn me in advance so i can run n hide with shame.. :D