aberdeen-music

brutally savaged by hound

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

man, anyone ever had a dog go apeshit at them and bite their fucking face? it just happened to me, bleeding and brused at two tooth-shaped points of my rather surprised face.

I got attacked by a big St Bernard about a year back, he got a good bite in my side and my leg, needless to say I stayed away from that dog from then on as he clearly liked the taste of me.

Ironically his name was Casper but I soon found there was nothing friendly about that beast.

apparently, a swfit finger in the dogs arse will put a stop to the attack....now...

a, how the fuck can you reach round and poke your finger in a dogs arse, when being attacked.

b, who the fuck tried this the first time round ?

If I was being "savaged", I'd ram my hand down it's throat and suffocate the cunt.

apparently' date=' a swfit finger in the dogs arse will put a stop to the attack....now...

a, how the fuck can you reach round and poke your finger in a dogs arse, when being attacked.

b, who the fuck tried this the first time round ?

If I was being "savaged", I'd ram my hand down it's throat and suffocate the cunt.[/quote']

Christ knows, but I am wearing latex gloves at all times now :D

Guest AmbientMood
apparently' date=' a swfit finger in the dogs arse will put a stop to the attack....now...

.[/quote']

Hmm, funny that. The last time I put my finger up a Jack Russell's rear-end, it definately didnt stop biting me. Quite the opposite actually..

man' date=' anyone ever had a dog go apeshit at them and bite their fucking face? it just happened to me, bleeding and brused at two tooth-shaped points of my rather surprised face.[/quote']

Well if you do insist on 'micing-up' animals then you gotta expect one to go tits on you at some point. Hope you're not too badly injured.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

not a nasty dog, or even a stranger! this was my family pet :help:

if it were another dog who had run at my and tried to attack me, then i would have shoved my arm in its mouth to avoid my throat being bitten, then tried to shove my fingers down its throat and gouged its eyes out - like you're supposed to.

however when i leant down to pat my own hound (something that i do as one would expect, on a very regular basis, being that she is my dog) i didn't expect her to leap up with zero warning and snap her jaws on my face! i'm fine, except i have two cuts on my nose and temple and a bruise on my nose.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

The message coming across here is: get a cat.

I've never been bitten by a dog, don't really like the things so I don't get too close, but when I was a kid I got caught by the cops, I leapt over a wall only to be confronted by a police alsatian barking very loudly approximately 1 and a half inches from my bollocks. Which, when you're 14, is an extremely frightening experience. Come to think about it, that's probably what's made me wary of dogs. Cats rock.

Guest valley69

about 3 years ago i got chased by some llamas after drunkingly climbing over a fence into a llama enclosure just outside dyce after trying to find a shortcut home though some fields. I Fucking shite myself.