http://www.s2blue.com/jingle.html

Scroll near the bottom of the page' date=' and treat your ears. :D[/quote']

Noooo WAY! You absolute overlord!

-Pilots That Crashed

-Wind-Up Phone Calls

-Kami-Kazi Kareoke

-Assasination Of The Week

have all got to be the greatest things on the telly,

but now it's time to stop because our lawyers say that Lloyd will sue.

Note - Does anyone actually have a copy of any Tv Offal Episodes? I know Zombie Munch does, but he said he'd send me a copy years ago....

Guest Scorge Spike
Note - Does anyone actually have a copy of any Tv Offal Episodes? I know Zombie Munch does' date=' but he said he'd send me a copy years ago....[/quote']

If you're desperate - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41587&item=6381150334&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Must try and get hold of the Reverend, because I know no-one else who's got them all....

I thought it was great... Which I didn't expect at all! I was expecting Pipers wooden acting, but Dctor who was never about great acting, or fantastic photography, or perfect screen play... That was its charm. I think Ecclestone is perfect for a modern day Doctor... We shall just have to see how the series pans out... Good start thought in my opinion.

as someone whose very first memory of being on this planet was hiding behind the sofa shitting meself at doctor who (the doctor played by jon pertwee was fighting some prehistoric monsters in london), i was at first a bit sceptical about a new series after so long (and that awful 1996 film).

however once russel t davis and christopher eccleston signed up i was hopeful, what did suprise me was that it was even better than i thought it would be - brilliantly scripted, it looked very 2005 but kept all the trademarks of classic who (e.g. that eerie sound the tardis makes, the theme music). the scene where the guy got 'eaten' by a wheelie bin was class.

i hope it trounces ant n dec in the ratings!

The best thing about this new series?. It's VERY British :woohoo:

Martin C x

You've hit the nail square on the head there. That's why the Hollywood Dr Who film didn't work. It has to be tongue in cheek, familiy orientated, creepy but not poo yer pants and overall just a little bit funny.

I think I'm going to enjoy the rest of the series.

Sue.

I couldn't help thinking when I saw the internet guy that Rose went to meet... "New customers only!"

I would agree that it was much better than expected. After the pitiful Sylvester Mccoy era they needed a doctor with a unique personality and Christopher Ecclestone seems to fit perfectly. He is ecentric without being cheesy, and for my money Billie Piper is a vast improvement on Bonnie Langford and that other one that Mccoy had (I think her name was Ace or something).

The story was amusing and tongue in cheek, yet I think it had the right amount of scary moments for younger viewers. The dummies were freaky and I agree the bin 'eating' was very amusing.

Much better than the 'Americanised' film that they made as well.

I couldn't help thinking when I saw the internet guy that Rose went to meet... "New customers only!"

I spent ages trying to work out where i had seen that bloke!

I thought the new series got off to a great start anyway. Christopher ecclestone was annoying at first, then a grew to really enjoy his eccentric character with the great big cheeky grins :D

havent seen any of the origonals (considering i wasnt alive when they were broadcast before...) i missed half of it' date=' so i didnt really know what was going on

but it seemed pretty cool, and rather cheesy ina good way

David[/quote']

Thats one of the good points for the new series. You can enjoy it without knowing any of the background on Doctor Who. And if they continue into a second/third series etc, they can bring back more of the old monsters, to please the older fans.

Adventure of a liftime? Too right :D

Martin C x