>

>

> See it First!

> *************

> Star Wars, Episode III, Revenge of the Sith is in

> Vue Cinemas from 19th May

> You can book your tickets from 12.01am on Thursday

> 24th March, don't miss out!

Now that's what everyone says and it pisses me off. So what if the last two weren't as good as the originals, was anyone expecting them to be?! COULD they have been?!

Either way, it's the last time you'll be able to get excited about a new Star Wars film and I intend to.

Now that's what everyone says and it pisses me off. So what if the last two weren't as good as the originals' date=' was anyone expecting them to be?! COULD they have been?!

Either way, it's the last time you'll be able to get excited about a new Star Wars film and I intend to.[/quote']

is it? i thought there was at least one more after this one.

Yep yep!

Ep 1 - A Phatom Menance

Ep 2 - Attack Of The Clones

Ep 3 - Revenge Of The Sith (the new one!)

Ep 4 - A New Hope

Ep 5 - The Empire Strikes Back

Ep 6 - Return Of The Jedi

Huh, when you put it together like that, does run good. I wish there had been one that focused on how shit it was under the Empire and the Rebelion forming though...

Thats all well and good but i'm waiting for the the best sci-fi film which is out on the 29th of April

h2g2_thumb_small.jpg

hell yeah! 8)

i cant wait

i am looking forwards to the new film' date=' but today was shown somehting mentioning it as a deep space titanic...

regardless, i cant wait, everything goes to shit... the main character turns evil, the girl dies (i am presuming, she isnt mentioned in any of the next films...) all the jedi are exterminated or go into hiding (like buggering off to dagobah) and the republic gets overthrown.

excellent

episode vii - heir to the empire

episode iix - dark force rising

episode ix - the last command

you can only hope :D

i have been praying they do this for years... fingers crossed

i was wandering how they could write in any new stories for 7-9 with all the books out there, and how they would include Jacen and Jania, and everythign else that has happened in all the books, hopefully they will take the hint and just use three of the best ;)

David

Guest Logan

ooh, I got this email today and wet my pants! >_<

Don't know if I'll actually be there to queue for tickets, but I might.

I've pretty much seen nearly everything that happens in this movie, but that's just made me even more excited about seeing it! Mace Windu's last battle is gonna be ace! And the fights scenes between Anakin and Obi-Wan look intense! As for what happens to Count Dooku......LEGENDARY!! Always wanted to see that happen!! ^_^

i have been praying they do this for years... fingers crossed

i was wandering how they could write in any new stories for 7-9 with all the books out there' date=' and how they would include Jacen and Jania, and everythign else that has happened in all the books, hopefully they will take the hint and just use three of the best ;)

[/quote']

I quite liked the Jedi Academy series. Or maybe they'll do like a Young Indy with the Han Trilogy, they're not bad either! THERE'S SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!!!! :cheers: