aberdeen-music

What is your shit film alert?

Guest AmbientMood

Big Trouble in Little China is a fucking classic!

kurt russel used to rule back in the eighties (tango and cash! Escape from New york) but then came *shudder* 'captain ron' and 'escape from LA'...i mean come on....

Snake Pliskens Back...YAY

And he's brought steve brucemi....YAY

And Peter Fonda....as an old hippy...who keeps saying dude a lot....erm yay

He's also brought the dodgiest effects ever, crap editing, Pam Grier as a transexual and surfing in the streets of L.A.......oh....bloody.....dear......

:down:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big trouble in little china is supreme.... so is Cabin Fever.

My main film hates seem to spawn from the "British romantic comedy" genre... so really anything with Hugh Grant or Renee Zellweger in it...

god I hate "romantic comedy". Choke me with a copy of Cosmo.

Guest MarkJDelaney
There are so many films to mention' date=' so I will just say any film that features: Vin Diesel, Jude Law, Ben Affleck, or any other talent less Hollywood star.

Even 'Good Will Hunting'? I think NOT!

Oh, and 'The Talented Mr. Ripley'? Yet again, I think NOT!

Guest AmbientMood
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey nobody speaks ill of my Jude.

(though I must admit he is in numerous shit films... but he's so pretty)

He's not pretty. He's lame and he smells like an old man.

Films people have mentioned that I liked...

Shrek 2: :o i loved this film, I can't understand how anyone could find shrek 2 a waste of time

The Grudge: One of the scariest films I saw last year. Really enjoyed it, anything but a waste of time

The Village: I thought this film was quite clever, I would watch it one but probably not again

The Blair Witch Project: The bit when he faces the wall STILL scares me (and my big sister too - heh heh, great for playing pranks!)

Napolean Dynamite: Ok, I can understand why you guys though this was rubbish. I liked it because I kept an open mind, but it wasn't like I thought it would be. Still quite good though.

Films that are UTTER PANTS:

Jeepers Creepers, A Walk to Remember (for all the wrong reasons) and Christmas with the Kranks

He's not pretty. He's lame and he smells like an old man.

He's bloody pretty.

what exactly do you class as pretty?

I'm a sucker for anything with a blonde quiff and blue eyes....

:love: dreamy :love:

Guest Scorge Spike

I can't remember who mentioned it in another thread, but Speed 2 is the only film I've ever walked out of the cinema during because it was so pitiful I didn't care how it finished.

There are many more. Titanic springs to mind, only highlight is when it sinks and you know it's almost fucking finished.

Cabin Fever is good just because it's unintentionally funny. The adverts made it look like the scariest movie ever..when i saw it i was like..eh? Other shit:

Ali - had some decent moments, but plodded on forever..jumped around a lot, incoherent.

Battle Royale II - what. the. fuck. How could you fuck up a classic film so badly with a sequal as bad as this? Dragged out, formulaic...

Terminator 3 - no explanation required.

Nutty Professor 2 - Again, shite.

Star Wars Ep.II - Spectacularly wooden acting all round, even from Ewan Mcgregor.

Guest tv tanned

Malkovich is one of the best actors not to win an Oscar (yet)

For evidence watch In The Line Of Fire, fucking amazing performance.

As for worst film I have had the misfortune of seeing?

Double Team :moody:

We used to compete to find the worst movie when I was at uni, every Tuesday we'd rent out a movie each and see who could find the shittest one...

Great fun!

Jesus, Lets get started....

1. Hide And Seek (Predictable, boring.... Mr De Niro, WTF!!! No seriously WTF!!!)

2. House Of The Flying Daggers (Crouching Houses, Hidden Daggers more like, absolute bollocks)

3. Star Wars Episodes 1&2 (OMG these are two of the most dissapointing films ever)

4. Bridget Jones (Do i want to see a fat Renee Zellweger pricking about with Hugh Grant, no i fucking don't)

5. English Patient (I think i actually fell asleep before my ass during this film)

6. Spiderman 2 (Pish)

The following are films i have never seen, or plan on ever seeing due to the shitness of their nature:

1.Titanic

2. Bridget Jones 2

3. Four Weddings And A Funeral

4. White Chicks

:D

speed 2 : cruise control

The village .....PISH!

the coneheads

the stupids

stuff like glitter and gigli

most part FOURs...ie hellraiser 4, leprachaun 4 etc...all in space..why all in space???

i could go on

spiceworld

the new mcfly movie they are apparently making

thunderbirds

tourqe

the brain that wouldnt die

any rap hip hop dance film - you got served, honey etc

so many...