aberdeen-music

Driving at night.

Hog

you could get that effect using a digital camera without photoshop too. depends on a number of factors and what you can control on your camera. with an slr(digital or otherwise) there's usually more you can control making it easier to get effects like that. but if you were going fast and using a normal compact it might work too, though wouldn't recommend going fast and trying to take photo's.

those two are particularly good. i like how the lights look like fire.

you could get that effect using a digital camera without photoshop too. depends on a number of factors and what you can control on your camera. with an slr(digital or otherwise) there's usually more you can control making it easier to get effects like that. but if you were going fast and using a normal compact it might work too' date=' though wouldn't recommend going fast and trying to take photo's.

those two are particularly good. i like how the lights look like fire.[/quote']

bit like the open exposures I did for the Larvae Video (not trying to detract attention Hog, sorry if it seems like that).

I set this to a 4 sec exposure in a black room, with bike lights in my gob.

peep.jpg