aberdeen-music

Like Sigur Ros?

Ross

Expect both bands to touch Aberdeen soil this year' date=' nobody to go, those who were there to rave about it & everyone else to say I was there when they become a lot larger later on in their careers.[/quote']

Would this be your doing sir? I enquired about potential gigs myself but I received no reply as of yet...

Gigs at Moshulu or with these bands.

I receive heaps of PMs and Demos. Most are mince...... some are great.

If I can stick a local on a touring band bill then I`ll do it all the time. Sadly these things are set by agents and labels etc and thus outwith my control.

I`ve had to put a Qs and As section on the web site as I get numerous calls and emails every week asking the same questions. This is outwith the parental questions that the staff get.

www.moshulu.net has all demo details/Parental questions and the likes..

p.s - Tigerfin..... listening to demo currently... nice.... well recorded....will let you know when I have a suitable slot... Probably not til April / May.

Best Demo received so far was from Insular.

I saw Logh in london about two years ago.

two inches away from my feet.

i felt like a real voyeur at that gig.

loved every second.

why oh why were they not in aberdeen?

It's one of those things - There was a post on the aubl.net/forum board about Logh looking for a date in Aberdeen on the 4th or 5th of February which was posted on the 13th of December, but neither myself nor Gary noticed it until it was too late. I wasn't aware of the gig hook-up forum until Rico posted about it on the 11th of this month, by which time it was too late. Just One Of Those Things, although it is a great idea for a forum now I know to read it more ;)

EDIT - Not that it's really a problem, seeing as Drakes is closed and no other venue would really have done them justice.

Simon "mothboy" is prodcing some remixs and possibly recording with them later this year.

I posted a link about 65 days of static a while back' date=' as simon reviewd them in "playlouder"

[url']http://www.playlouder.com/review/+thefallofmath/

i love old moth boy now thanks to you. found some strange MP3 of him on my PC, remixing deadloss MF superstar? like an oil rig exploding.

i think 65 days of static have just cancelled their london date. i was going to go. they are bananas about them on DiS i think.

Expect both bands to touch Aberdeen soil this year' date=' nobody to go, those who were there to rave about it & everyone else to say I was there when they become a lot larger later on in their careers.

So.... Anyone see Franz Ferdinand in Kef this time last year?[/quote']

if 65 days of static play here i am so fucking there. and anyone who was at explosions in the sky too. hopefully.

i think there is a "were" missing from that sentence....

and I'll add : "before they made an arse submarine and dissapeared up their own arses on an 'up my own arse' expedition..."

no, they are still amazing. i don't really think they have disappeared up their own arses. i really like stuff like the concept of ( ). can't wait for the new album. Will definitely go and see those bands mentioned if they came to aberdeen.