aberdeen-music

Green Day Support

Pete

According to the Green Day website the official tour support for the UK is Simple Plan, forgive me if I don't wet my pants :moody:

Any one else going? And anyone else as pissed off as me? After seeing them twice in the Barrowlands, one of the best venues around, for 13 a pop I now have had to pay 26 to sit down in a seat so far away form the stage I think it's South Lanarkshire! Grrr!

Seemingly it's just new found glory who are supporting, well going by the birmingham gig last night. Simple plan got cancelled for some reaosn or other. To be honest i'm not a fan of either of them so i'll just stick around the bar until green to come on, it's always the best way. Heading down to newcastle to see them, shoudl be a laugh.

According to the Green Day website the official tour support for the UK is Simple Plan' date=' forgive me if I don't wet my pants :moody:

Any one else going? And anyone else as pissed off as me? After seeing them twice in the Barrowlands, one of the best venues around, for 13 a pop I now have had to pay 26 to sit down in a seat so far away form the stage I think it's South Lanarkshire! Grrr![/quote']

Fully. I'm pissed off as I couldn't get a ticket, but I thought they were pretty pricey. I was offered a seating ticket, but, without sounding too childish, i'd rather nae go at all than "sit down in a seat so far away form the stage I think it's South Lanarkshire."

Barrowlands '97 was one of the best gigs i've ever been at - They were insanely good. I've still got my t shirt!

Let me know how the gig went, guys.

:rockon:

Does anyone know of the support for the Milton Keynes date later this year? Rather than pay 70+ for a standing ticket I've opted to wait till June (been waiting since they cancelled their UK tour in 96 to fucking see them).....with a 60,000 capacity at the MK Bowl though, I think I may as well sit on my ass at home :down: I haven't been to a gig yet where I haven't stood at the very front, and I see little point in doing anything else....