aberdeen-music

Desperate Housewives

PrincessHolly

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched eisode 4.... [spoilers] - please do not read if you've not seen:

Fantastic episode. I'm so glad that Mrs. Martha Huber got what she deserved. Pretending to be an honest Cristian but blackmailing poor Susan. Her daughter's cool and the two have an awesome relationship. Can't wait to see what happens next. LMAO at the gay bashing.

"Are you gay?"

"Yeah, is this why you're doing this?"

"....yeah...!"

So far, excellent series. The only annoying thing is that they revealed something dodgy about Mike on the first episode... that's far too early. I think it would've worked better as a twist later on. Nothing's been developed yet.

Just watched Episode 5.

no spoilers

Is it just me or has Lynette suddenly lost a kid and a baby? I thought she had triplets and a fourth kid... but now there are only two... what gives?

spoilers

Carlos' mama is a psycho and a half. Wonder if Gabrielle will get busted now... we'll see. Also yeah, this is the first episode since the first one hinting at mike's dodgyness. I think he's a cop perhaps... or a vigilante...

Guest MarkJDelaney
Just watched Episode 5.

no spoilers

Is it just me or has Lynette suddenly lost a kid and a baby? I thought she had triplets and a fourth kid... but now there are only two... what gives?

spoilers

Carlos' mama is a psycho and a half. Wonder if Gabrielle will get busted now... we'll see. Also yeah' date=' this is the first episode since the first one hinting at mike's dodgyness. I think he's a cop perhaps... or a vigilante...[/quote']

Yeah he's a cop or an undercover g-man I reckon. There was a briefly mentioned ex-husband of Edie who was "taken away in chains" so it might be her he's after. Who knows yet...

Guest MarkJDelaney
But Edie and Mike have met...several times. So I'm pretty sure you'd know if it was her ex. Unless he's had some nip/tuck style facial surgery.

Maybe he's playing it cool, like getting more information first. Scoping it out!

• 4 months later...
Guest Keira

oh GOOD. if not, that would have been the worst ending EVER

i'm still confused about the whole paul and mike's sister thing... but i guess we'll find out next series?

I guess so.

Next year though? I'm gonna need to see the whole thing from the start again as I had little or no idea about what was going on tonight for the most part :p

I have been pleasantly surprised with this program though. I thought it was going to be utter rubbiss before I watched the first episode and it's pretty damn good overall.

Guest Keira

Yeah, poor Bree. But all that with making the bed while her husband had a heart attack.. hahaha

Still, a good watch. Now...back to staring at the wall

They did the old trick of filming multiple endings so that rumours wouldn't get out. They also have signed up all 5 women (I'm including Edi) for next series, but haven't signed any of the men yet, as it could reveal the ending. Well, that was two weeks ago so perhaps they have. Anyhoo, it was the greatest thing on TV ever. And it is being replaced with a new series of Nip/Tuck, also quite trashy yet highly entertaining television from across the pond.

But yes, tonights finale... Who knew? Some crazines with Rex, and Mary Alice...

I have no idea how Nip/Tuck is going to fill the void that has already consumed me.