aberdeen-music

The Fudge Music Awards 2005

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stuartmaxwell

We promise you a silvery podium' date=' and a red carpet. But nothing else. That would be foolish.

:gringo:[/quote']

what??no flashing fudge sign?

that sign made my year in 2004

Guest Zeenat Aman
Not those sleazy old bastards 'Staccato Set' again?! Any idea how our songs go? :stupid::help::D:laughing:

A minor: descending bassline' date=' guitar solo, descending bassline, wot no [i']flute solo!?!?!?!

:band: Have a good gig chaps:) Cant believe it's been nearly a year since my last gig!

289fudge-Staccato1-med.jpg

289fudge-Staccato2-med.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Tuxedo's' date=' ballgowns, suits, shirts, ties, opera glasses, handbags, big hats, slinky dresses, kilts and sporrans.

It's a fucking awards ceremony. We expect style, people, STYLE.[/quote']

My outfit will be suitably cheap' date=' mouldy and bloody, much like last year... hehehe[/quote']

He winnae be happy!

He winnae be happy!

Is he ever?! :p

I think his quote in the fanzine was "charity shop suit that probably cost all of 5 with a blatent self-promoting slogan inked on the back", which is pretty close, but I think it cost 50p, actually. There was also a reasonable photo of Dan Atom and my good self, having annointed Dan's forehead copiously with fake blood, which he then complained was hurting his eyes as it ran in.

the aberdeen elite, yeah baby. everybody who's anybody will be there, you better believe it. apart from ross bond*age, he'll be at bond*age, but we can all go and see him when the lemon tree kicks us out at 1am. we'll still have another two hours drinking time. (err, if they let us in, we might be quite drunk).