aberdeen-music

I Hate the Killers

Terance

Guest stuartmaxwell
They've grown on me since I first heard them but they do get that Slayer/Iron Maiden/Love Will Tear Us Apart/Metallica/Razorlight thing where you get sick of hearing the name as people request them so much :rolleyes:

well most of us dont have that problem becauase we are not club djs dogsbodies by profession

you had better have friday 28th off for dead or american

:p

Guest stuartmaxwell

i also think the killers are great

they write ace catchy songs.

i doubt i would ever go and see them live or anything though, its more good time music than anything

i suppose i take em with a pinch of salt

well most of us dont have that problem becauase we are not club djs dogsbodies by profession

you had better have friday 28th off for dead or american

:p

I am no one's dogsbody you fiend! :p

And no I dinnae as I switched our shift round with Chris as he'll be on tour and I wanted to see Karloff last night. Uh oh!

I like the Killers. I heard Mr. Brightside and immediately bought the album. It's not that I think their music is exceptionally good, but it's still exceptional. And what is "cock-rock-metal"? I don't even understand that concept. The Killers aren't even a metal band (notice the synth and poppy gleam on every song). No, not metal. I like the Killers... I don't know whether I'd like a new album but they've kept playing on the cd player since last summer so I'm guessing for me they hold some sort of exceptionality. Let's just hope they don't release an album, don't get radio-time and I can listen to Hot Fuss without having to put up with the bitterness.

Although I do have a Killers cd (it was a gift), and I do like them, they can be annoying at times 'cos everyone always goes "Oh I just looooove them". But then again it's the only CD in my collection that's acceptable for a country corner shop, whereas metallia is deemed "distaseful" by the elderly... so they do have their uses. I actually prefer Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine to Mr Brightside

country corner shop - where I work