aberdeen-music

neutral milk hotel

-matthEw-

Yeah, I have the Aeroplane album (on extended extended loan from a Uni mate...) and rate it very highly. It's one of those albums that has a quality to it you can't quite describe. It's a bit like it reminds you of a certain point in your life, but blatently, it didn't because I'd never heard it before...yeah? No? Alright then.

Guest lime ruined my life

you should all just shut up with your childish mandible drippings. i'm getting a headache.

i think neutral milk hotel are fantastic. aeroplane over the sea is an amazing record musically, but lyrically?! phwoahrr!! you just can't beat jeff's angled meanderings. on avery island is very good too. sort of like a cream bun, compared with the three tier sara lee choco madness of aeroplane over the sea.

NOW. olivia tremor control i havent been able to get into, but then i havent really tried. i'd probably say they were more of a coconut finger. any particularly good songs i should download? i cant be arsed trawling through whole albums, my face is peeling.

BOSS XXX

is that a coconut finger with jam inside, or just a plain one?

either way "define a transparent dream", "love athena", "the sound surround you" and "green typewriters" are all otc songs which make me think of cream buns, the type you could launch off an angry man's car on the way home from school one hot afternoon.