aberdeen-music

Rate the avatar of the person above you.

Guest MarkJDelaney

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haigyman

it portrays a classic computer game character and some very very minor technical "skill" on my behalf, yours shows hugh dallas blowing his whistle...probably giving the old firm a penalty.

10/10 it reminds me on grim fandango

napoleon does rule. yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

nice portrait, i guess your pretty too err 7 maybe 8/10... god that was almost like rating a girl... how horrible.

yeh dave i found my avatar on some chinese site... i just typed in crazy in google image search and filtered it to be all small pics... groovy. maybe i'll change it today

it portrays a classic computer game character and some very very minor technical "skill" on my behalf' date=' yours shows hugh dallas blowing his whistle...probably giving the old firm a penalty.[/quote']

It IS a classic computer game character. I think its the Dizzy sprite from teh Amiga games i presume due to the red boots and gloves which werent in the C64 version i think

Anyway, 10/10. At least an animated GIF has diversity and interest, unlike, as you said, Hugh Dallas blowing his whistle :moody:

cactuar fool

yours is just mediocre' date=' 4/10

PS...has no-one caught on that i keep posting so people will rate my avatar and boost my [b']eggo?

ROFL _

5/10

a running cactus?

Got it in one. You are learning!