aberdeen-music

Meeting for Tsunami Fundraiser

purplefrodo

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK if its friday i can't make it but i offer my services as PR/Marketing - media relations. I also offer my ervices on organisation of events like this. I'm in the process of helping to organising an event for 8,000 people to raise potentially 100,000 for a cancer charity in Keith. Has anyone thought about contacting HUBL to get them inolved ? Amelding of communities and 2 events on the same day might make foir a good news story.

Cheers

Stuart

O.K meeting is now set for Sunday 9th january at 7pm at the back of the bassment. Spread the word. Its easier for me as well' date=' because it gives me a little bit more time to oreganise the shit i've prepared.[/quote']

You might want to edit your first post then with the new date. :)

Don't you think it was bloody short notice to change it at half eight last night.? When i looked last night it was (re)scheduled for tonight. How the fuck were those of us who were not on today due to school and suchlike meant to know. I just turned up to the Bassment at 7, to be greeted by much pointing and laughing. What in gods name is going on? This is complete and utter bollocks. What is whoever playing at? :swearing:

oh my god!!!

at the gig, can black atom ALL have their heads shaved, onstage!!

but like, only if a certain amount of cash is raised through buckets being passed round and stuff!!!! it would certainly be a great incentive to cough up!!!!

mind you....im doubting theyre gonna agree to this....but....ITS FOR CHARITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god!!!

at the gig' date=' can black atom ALL have their heads shaved, onstage!!

but like, only if a certain amount of cash is raised through buckets being passed round and stuff!!!! it would certainly be a great incentive to cough up!!!!

mind you....im doubting theyre gonna agree to this....but....ITS FOR CHARITY!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

i'd love to see that :D