aberdeen-music

Her stepdad is an Ape

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Just to let those who know me know, my partner gave birth earlier this evening to a baby girl. I guess I'm supposed to calm down now. Nah, doubt it somehow. She will now enjoy a healthy diet of mother's milk and obscure noisecore from around the globe. The perfect start to a new life. I feel a bit strange. Any parents on the boards here? (I know Keilan 303 is, for one)

Guest Scorge Spike

Much delight, hope the pair of them are fine. :partyboy:

She will now enjoy a healthy diet of mother's milk and obscure noisecore from around the globe.

I certainly couldn't see you swotting up on your nursery rhymes, anyhow........:D

Guest Jake Wifebeater
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

i hope tomorrow is still on? ill expect you to be quite excited and stuff lol

I hope you realise that Haigyman is going to twist the hell out of what you just said!

I can't wait until she's at Primary and brings home a friend from school for tea....only for Jake to lean over to her and ask "who the fuck is that?" at full volume.

Ha ha quality!

And then he proceeds to tell her that he cant deal with her gurning and that hes off to the pub to get munted

Guest Jake Wifebeater
If it's not your tits' date=' then which bits of your anatomy will you be using, Jake? 8o[/quote']

Probably my ears, it kind of amuses me when she cries, I just tell my good lady that baby's having an emo moment.