aberdeen-music

Gta

Skacel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today i have, Robbed a house, Swam, Beat up a crack dealer, aquired gang members, learnt how to do some boxing, bought some bling and new threads, Had my haircut, killed 576 civilans and i'm not even 3% completed....

Just walking around in the massive first section of the game is immense, there's so much cool things you can do, and running away from cops has never been more fun with the new climbing fences, swimming and bmx options.... This game's the shit!!!

Shit, forgot to mention i got buff at the gym, did a four person drive by, ate 'til i turned fat, slammed someones head off a dashboard, Played arcade games in a shop, and my 'station just crashed when i tried to get a private lapdance..... Haven't really done much missions but everything you do seems to have a knock-on effect on the next part of the game. People have different levels of respect with the different clothes you wear, gangs stick together and are harder to maul, you also get a massive selection of knives/bats/clubs but i've only used a pistol and a shotgun as far as firearms go... what am i doing on here anyway!

I was in the queue... not wait that's a lie... my brother was... I was standing outside HMV at midnight waiting for his sad nerdy ass to get out.

I wont get a shot until I visit my bro next.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah ;(

Am I the only one who didn't like the GTA games from three onwards?

No, you aren't. They are good for about an hour, until you realise that the only fun thing to do is maul people

I preferred the orginal