aberdeen-music

The Cloud Report

Reportyoumate

aaaaah! i remeber now :p

my memory is crap at times, i always remeber people vividly and little things (like their teeth, or whatever..), but names..bah :)

and yeah, i thought that was pretty cool, meeting some random who then wanted a picture of me, doesn't happen every day :up:

my memory is getting terrible, i'm going out tonight, but i can't even remeber what time i'm being picked up at. bah.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaaah! i remeber now :p

my memory is crap at times' date=' i always remeber people vividly and little things (like their teeth, or whatever..), but names..bah :)

and yeah, i thought that was pretty cool, meeting some random who then wanted a picture of me, doesn't happen every day :up:

my memory is getting terrible, i'm going out tonight, but i can't even remeber what time i'm being picked up at. bah.[/quote']

I want to know where the big thumbs picture of Ewan SSR and me has gone :( Nobody's ever posted it :(

pah' date=' you're the queen of sleeze round here, why, i heard you got lessons from kimmett himself ;)

bollocks, must run, gotta get a shower..[/quote']

I saw Kimmett for the first time on Tuesday. He puked in my ashtray after 1 shot of absinthe. Next Tuesday evening I'm going to ban him. We decided to wait until next Tuesday to give everyone a chance to witness it. Tickets from 1UP and Aberdeen Box Office 3 or 2 at the bar.

I saw Kimmett for the first time on Tuesday. He puked in my ashtray after 1 shot of absinthe. Next Tuesday evening I'm going to ban him. We decided to wait until next Tuesday to give everyone a chance to witness it. Tickets from 1UP and Aberdeen Box Office 3 or 2 at the bar.

Photo ops?

This will take the total number of bars he's banned from to....?

Oh dear... I wondered how long it would be before someone posted that... poor michael...

Report:

Cloud is rumoured to be currently getting drunk with a "rather hot girl"

This reporter says:

GO ON CLOUD MY SON!

More to come...

Gemma? One of his ex girlfriend's? Who is mildly romantically linked to the Keisher?...

Oh the flyer staff incest.

Flyer staff report:

Psydoll finds Asda, "pleasing".