aberdeen-music

anti-NF protest on Monday Oct. 25th

Guest allsystemsfail

Guest tv tanned
Erm we did ask' date=' Hog opened up a thread mentioning the fact that you did exactly the same you got ZM banned for and guess what happened ? The thread was locked !!

Fair enough have rules, but a bit oif consistancy wouldn't go amiss...

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

As I recall the thread initially stated 'I miss Zombie Munch' and then the prospect of banning me was raised.

Neil then took action, which I did not ask for, to close the thread and made his statement. I don't know why he did not ban me, maybe he'll explain.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hobbet you are such a hypocrite, i thought it was rather funny how you scampered away after the whole thread with the good rev, and then after complaining about him you then try to score points on him at almost every oppertunity. To me you seem pathetic and worthless but then i shouldnt really say that should i?? Next thing i know ill have a rather strongly worded PM or even worse you'll get a mod on me now will you.

But hey you have fun, but just a question for you. I pay to subscribe to this forum every month i think it is,but yet i dont get this special protection i was wondering how you managed it? is it sexual favours for the mods or do you hypotise them by jiggling your...............nah better not eh just in case. :up:

Guest tv tanned
Hobbet you are such a hypocrite' date=' i thought it was rather funny how you scampered away after the whole thread with the good rev, and then after complaining about him you then try to score points on him at almost every oppertunity. To me you seem pathetic and worthless but then i shouldnt really say that should i?? Next thing i know ill have a rather strongly worded PM or even worse you'll get a mod on me now will you.

But hey you have fun, but just a question for you. I pay to subscribe to this forum every month i think it is,but yet i dont get this special protection i was wondering how you managed it? is it sexual favours for the mods or do you hypotise them by jiggling your...............nah better not eh just in case. :up:[/quote']

yes, because it has to be a big conspiracy.

Perhaps Michael Moore could do a documentary on this?

As I recall I had dropped this issue a while back, I think if you want to point fingers at people for casting it up again it would be better to direct them at Flossie, but I realise I am a good target, fair enough, I can't stop you having these deep seated and unshakable opinions.

Guest tv tanned
you overstepped the mark how?

Ah, I see where this one is going. And no, it wasn't for the fact that I was being offensive to any individuals on the boards, if that was what you were looking for. Sorry to disappoint.

i like how you're trying to admonish yourself from everything now and still appear to be the victim in all this, its a nice little posture to have, the innocent victim, you indulge in slagging matches as good as anyone round here but what you're trying to say is that you so feel guilty for slagging someone off so much that you decide to tell a moderator about your evil deed and get the thread closed so someone doesn't get hurt by your words?

yes' date=' because it has to be a big conspiracy.

Perhaps Michael Moore could do a documentary on this?

As I recall I had dropped this issue a while back, I think if you want to point fingers at people for casting it up again it would be better to direct them at Flossie, but I realise I am a good target, fair enough, I can't stop you having these deep seated and unshakable opinions.[/quote']

I would point them else where but for some reason everytime i try you still seem to be in the way..............funny that eh??

Guest allsystemsfail
Oh' date=' and sticking to the thread topic, they've voted unanimously to ban the march.

More power to their pen[/quote']

You were at the protest too? I just left there.

It has been done' date=' yes.

Sorry if that doesn't sit with your amusingly misguided image of me.[/quote']

what misguided image do i have of you then?

i just find it amusing that you feel the need to victimise yourself at every single opportunity so you can come out unscathed by giving crummy reasons like you asked for the threads to be closed yourself because you feel like you've overstepped the mark by insulting or belittling people, what a load of crap

you were doing your damnedest to score points off Zombie almost a week after he was banned from what i heard, pretty easy pickings when someone ain't around to give you a response or fight back eh? ;)

the bit i don't get is that you claim to ask for threads to be closed down when you feel you're insulting people and "overstepping the mark" in but yet you continued to insult anyone who were against Zombie's banning as well as Zombie himself, as far as i can see you made no attempts to retract anything you said back then and yet on the other hand you claim to feel guilty when you insult people

sorry if i feel misguided but i presume you're trying to misguide everyone with this horseshit you're talking ;)

Guest tv tanned

he didn't retract any of the 'horseshit' directed at me, as I recall, but I guess that is alright huh?

And none of you faceless people are ever going to either retract your horseshit or let this one go.

This seems to be something of a deadlock.

Just let it lie.

he didn't retract any of the 'horseshit' directed at me' date=' so what?

And none of you faceless people are ever going to either retract your horseshit or let this one go.

This seems to be something of a deadlock.

Just let it lie.[/quote']

ah the defiant "so what?" and this tough talk of "faceless people", this you trying to make it still seem like it never bothered you? :rolleyes:

a deadlock? still trying to score points then i see ;)

Guest tv tanned

no, i realised it wa s apoor turn of phrase and then edited my post.

no, not trying to score points, i do not view this as a contest, I am simply pointing out that there is little hope of any of you lot ever revising your opinions of me, they have been made clear, so why not just drop this nonsense?

no' date=' i realised it wa s apoor turn of phrase and then edited my post.

no, not trying to score points, i do not view this as a contest, I am simply pointing out that there is little hope of any of you lot ever revising your opinions of me, they have been made clear, so why not just drop this nonsense?[/quote']

its not my fault people have such a low opinion of you that they can't revise, your attitude towards others has obviously been the reason why people like Zombie and some others have ridiculed you for it, if you can't handle faceless people throwing insults at you when they think you're talking rubbish then perhaps you should find ways of dealing with it other than running off to moderators to close threads down or getting people banned or whatever but i think the most beguiling thing about it all is that you indulge in it until it all becomes too much for you or until you realise that you're not winning the argument, i think thats the most hypocritical factor about this entire issue

like i said before - you shat on your own doorstep with regard to this issue, you're not gaining any allies or friends from your attitude and i don't blame people for ridiculing it, you sound like you deserve the flak you're getting, you've lost any credibility you might've had and your words from now on will be suspicious because of the hypocritical actions you've taken to try and shut people up ;)

best wishes,

el flosso :up:

um, i'm actually pretty good mates with mark (hobbes)......i'm reserving opinion on this whole matter though because i don't like the idea of people continually jumping down my throat when i'm willing to just let bygones be bygones.

on the subject of the march not being allowed to go ahead- woo hoo. although there will apparently be a NF presence in the centre on that day. they're going 'xmas shopping'.

Guest tv tanned
on the subject of the march not being allowed to go ahead- woo hoo. although there will apparently be a NF presence in the centre on that day. they're going 'xmas shopping'.

Making the giro stretch that day obviously...

um' date=' i'm actually pretty good mates with mark (hobbes)......i'm reserving opinion on this whole matter though because i don't like the idea of people continually jumping down my throat when i'm willing to just let bygones be bygones.

on the subject of the march not being allowed to go ahead- woo hoo. although there will apparently be a NF presence in the centre on that day. they're going 'xmas shopping'.[/quote']

Maybe the NF presence will be buying NF presents?

um' date=' i'm actually pretty good mates with mark (hobbes)......i'm reserving opinion on this whole matter though because i don't like the idea of people continually jumping down my throat when i'm willing to just let bygones be bygones.

on the subject of the march not being allowed to go ahead- woo hoo. although there will apparently be a NF presence in the centre on that day. they're going 'xmas shopping'.[/quote']

Wonderful. Instead of a tragic NF march, monitored and controlled by the police, we now get these provocative nutters wandering around loose, therefore guaranteeing acts of violence. Well done to the defenders of free speech. I hope you're all there making sure it's you lot who get nutted and not some innocent bystander.