aberdeen-music

anti-NF protest on Monday Oct. 25th

Guest allsystemsfail

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned

it is kind of touching that a 35 year old can have such a naive view of the situation.

I am sure if you bother to talk to the moderators you will find that two of them have never met me, and the two who have have only met me through introduction by other people.

But don't let that straighten up your skewed perspective of things...

it is kind of touching that a 35 year old can have such a naive view of the situation.

I am sure if you bother to talk to the moderators you will find that two of them have never met me' date=' and the two who have have only met me through introduction by other people.

But don't let that straighten up your skewed perspective of things...[/quote']

a naive view of the situation? i find it hilarious that whenever anything bad is said about you, you go frantically scarpering off to the moderators to get the threads closed or to get people banned but the bit i don't get is that you seem to indulge in slanging matches and petty arguments and act as if you're not bothered by what they're saying then what subsequently happens next is that someone gets a ticking off and a thread gets closed down or the worst case scenario, someone gets banned, you even had the cheek to send a PM to me and Stu complaining about us going to Neil if we didn't like what you were saying to complain about you, why would we do that?, if you can't take a slagging mate then don't dish them out, simple as that ;)

if thats a skewed perception of the things i have read of your's on these boards then care to fill me in on how you perceive it to be ;)

Guest tv tanned

I believe I wasn't complaining about you going to Neil, I believe I said that if you wished me to be banned then you should take it up with him. You then indicated, as did Stuart, that you felt that this would be futile as Neil is apparently my good mate. Which I am sure will come as news to him.

Maybe you should take a look at yourself and ask why, at age 35, you're taking such umbrage over this when you on one hand claim I am insignificant, an accusation I won't deny, yet on the other expend energy to try and make me look silly on an internet website. I mean really...

I can't help it that your good buddy thought he was so controversial to post massive amounts of personal abuse in a threatening fashion. Regardless of how tongue in cheek he thought it was.

He's banned, end of story. Dry yer eyes and get over it. There are more important things in life than carrying this pointless vendetta into every thread I post in.

I believe I wasn't complaining about you going to Neil' date=' I believe I said that if you wished me to be banned then you should take it up with him. You then indicated, as did Stuart, that you felt that this would be futile as Neil is apparently my good mate. Which I am sure will come as news to him.

Maybe you should take a look at yourself and ask why, at age 35, you're taking such umbrage over this when you on one hand claim I am insignificant, an accusation I won't deny, yet on the other expend energy to try and make me look silly on an internet website. I mean really...[/quote']

i think thats very amusing, pot calling kettle black is the old adage for that kind of rubbish you talk above, you seem to do exactly the same to plenty of other people from what i have witnessed, thats why you're terribly hypocritical when you say the things you say above :rolleyes:

I can't help it that your good buddy thought he was so controversial to post massive amounts of personal abuse in a threatening fashion. Regardless of how tongue in cheek he thought it was.

i think you take these messageboards way too seriously as it is ;)

Guest tv tanned

I'm not in the habit of trying to make people look silly, well unless they're you, and for the most part I just discuss things and put my opinion across. Like everyone else.

You're just upset because Mr Munch got banned, it's understandable, he was much funnier than me.

Like I said, the line was drawn a while ago, and your petulant lack of ability to leave it alone suggests that you are more 5 than 35.

I'm not in the habit of trying to make people look silly' date=' well unless they're you, and for the most part I just discuss things and put my opinion across. Like everyone else

You're just upset because Mr Munch got banned, it's understandable, he was much funnier than me.

Like I said, the line was drawn a while ago, and your petulant lack of ability to leave it alone suggests that you are more 5 than 35.[/quote']

oh dear, he's going back to being pretentious again :rolleyes:

Guest tv tanned

I think it would be more disingenuous if I started giving a shit about the fact that someone with a vendetta thinks I'm pretentious.

If people don't like who I am then that is perfectly acceptable, how they go about expressing that dislike is up to them, I am sure some don't waste their time trying to have me banned as a proxy hissy fit for their mates.

I think it would be more disingenuous if I started giving a shit about the fact that someone with a vendetta thinks I'm pretentious.

If people don't like who I am then that is perfectly acceptable' date=' how they go about expressing that dislike is up to them, I am sure some don't waste their time trying to have me banned as a proxy hissy fit for their mates.[/quote']

you sound like you're having a hissy fit yourself about the whole thing now, which one is it this time? the pot calling the kettle black or vice versa? ;)

you really should put that handbag away :up:

change the record Zomb... I mean Flossie

oh dear, that a cheap attempt to try and get me banned now? ;)

for the record, there's been a few people who use these messageboards who both myself and Zombie Munch have had conversations with at the very same time on MSN messenger but i will leave you to find alternative routes to try and get me banned since you seem to be getting rather upset about all this now.

best wishes,

el flosso :up:

Seems to me that you gave a shit a while back though? I mean it was you who went ot Neil yes? It was you who got all huffy and upset? And it was you that just got a slap on thw rist and told not to be a naughty boy again? But then again I suppose we're all wrong in those assumptions too?

Guest tv tanned
oh dear' date=' that a cheap attempt to try and get me banned now? ;)

for the record, there's been a few people who use these messageboards who both myself and Zombie Munch have had conversations with at the very same time on MSN messenger but i will leave you to find alternative routes to try and get me banned since you seem to be getting rather upset about all this now.

best wishes,

el flosso :up:[/quote']

I know you're not him, it wasn't the intention of my post, sorry you can't see that...

change the record Zomb... I mean Flossie

Is that a persection complex I see ? is it so unlikely that 2 people could take offense to your attitude snd the way you come across ? Seeing as I've been in an MSN chat with various people on this site and Flossie and Zombie then it seems unlikely they're the same person, seeing as I know Flossie well and have worked with him on and off for years it seems unlikely they're the same person. You haven't met me, maybe I'm Zombie !! Yes I'm Zombie and so is my wife.

You need to get over this jumping at every shadow, you should just accept that theres lot of people who don't like you, not just one.

Cheers

Stuart

Guest tv tanned
Seems to me that you gave a shit a while back though? I mean it was you who went ot Neil yes? It was you who got all huffy and upset? And it was you that just got a slap on thw rist and told not to be a naughty boy again? But then again I suppose we're all wrong in those assumptions too?

oh goodie, another Munch acolyte bitter and resentful over the fact his idol was banned by the mods.

Truth be told, if he wanted to change his tact with me , where before he had not adopted an aggressive tone, then that's unlucky to him.

I'm not a moderator, nor am I closely associated with them.

If you wish to know why I wasn't banned, I suggest you ask.

Just stop following me around to cry about Zombie's expulsion. It is getting rather pathetic really...

Guest tv tanned
Is that a persection complex I see ? is it so unlikely that 2 people could take offense to your attitude snd the way you come across ? Seeing as I've been in an MSN chat with various people on this site and Flossie and Zombie then it seems unlikely they're the same person' date=' seeing as I know Flossie well and have worked with him on and off for years it seems unlikely they're the same person. You haven't met me, maybe I'm Zombie !! Yes I'm Zombie and so is my wife.

You need to get over this jumping at every shadow, you should just accept that theres lot of people who don't like you, not just one.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

As I said previously, I know he isn't Zombie, and I was not insinuating to that effect.

If you wish to know why I wasn't banned' date=' I suggest you ask.

Just stop following me around to cry about Zombie's expulsion. It is getting rather pathetic really...[/quote']

Erm we did ask, Hog opened up a thread mentioning the fact that you did exactly the same you got ZM banned for and guess what happened ? The thread was locked !!

Fair enough have rules, but a bit oif consistancy wouldn't go amiss...

Cheers

Stuart