aberdeen-music

Halloween's around the corner guys!

Gumpy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned
whats wrong with me (dont actaully answer that)

Well since this "?" important piece of punctuation was missing, it isn't a question and therefore wouldn't need an answer in any case.

Therefore you just wasted perfectly good parenthesis, I hope you can still look yourself in the mirror...

I'm going as the most terror filled witch upon this earth... like the one The Sonics sing about.

I have a terror cloak.... I tried to hire but everything looked shite and cheap.... not for me... so I've managed to get a REAL wiches cloak... yes yes. It's heavy and has a terror hood. I shall also have cats eyes...

I'll make you all shit in your own mouths.

PS: terror.

i dont have clue what im doing, my plan all year has been pinhead which was gonna take a bit of work, but then we weren't playing a gig, then we were, then we weren't again so i just didnt bother... now we are playing a party in the homelands, i need a last minute idea... my cop out plan was a person from the real world (from the matrix). just a bit gutted for the second year in a row im gonna wuss out with a crap costume!

i dont have clue what im doing' date=' my plan all year has been pinhead which was gonna take a bit of work, but then we weren't playing a gig, then we were, then we weren't again so i just didnt bother... now we are playing a party in the homelands, i need a last minute idea... my cop out plan was a person from the real world (from the matrix). just a bit gutted for the second year in a row im gonna wuss out with a crap costume![/quote']

Im gutted too....now get your funking ass down to college...prink :up:

• 2 weeks later...