aberdeen-music

Infinity Land

Alkaline

You'd better listen to the album then :D Personally I like My Recovery Injection, but each to thier own and all that.

I am liking the album muchly, got Jaggy Snake on at the mo...Wave Upon Wave Upon Wave and Somekind of Wizard would be my favorites though, but Strung To Your Ribcage has been on my CD player a lot today...

I'm loving it, pretty much the first 9 or so tracks are awesome, the last two i amn't so keen on.

Like josef k i thought this was going to be crap based on G&T and MRI singles, but, i dunno, i actually love them on the album. Maybe just hearing them in their full context or something like that.

Not to mention 'the atrocity' and 'some kind of wizard' which are just fantastic

geared up for the gig now :up:

There video for 'My Recovery Injection' is a classic!I had to laugh when I saw it!The album as a whole is great, I find it easier to listen to than'The Vertigo of Bliss',not saying that I don't like that record!I think the hidden track is really good, great to hear an honest Scottish accent coming from a band that are influenced by American rock.

according to a friend who saw them earlier this tour, biffy are playing a lot of ''blackened sky'' stuff, all the singles and 'scary mary' and...apparently...'convex/concave'. i swear, i hear 'justboy' live i'll be so so so happy. i'll be the midget with a grin the size of the great wall of china after the gig. but those were the england dates so i imagine the playlist will probably change before the aberdeen date. possibly.

with all this reversion to older material...is it too far a stretch to pray they'll play ''hope for an angel''??

also, setlist from the gig on saturday. wouldnt really expect it to change as this is what its been for the whole tour more or less (got wrong came in after the album and 27 has been played in the encore too)

Glitter And Trauma

Bodies In Flight

Joy.Discovery.Invention

Liberate The Illiterate / A Mong Among Mingers

Wave Upon Wave Upon Wave

A Day Of...

Questions And Answers

There's No Such Thing As A Jaggy Snake

Scary Mary

Got Wrong

Justboy

My Recovery Injection