aberdeen-music

The Last piece...

Guest Ewan SSR

Guest Ewan SSR

...of promotion I shall do on this forum....for at least 6 months.

http://www.seventhstreetrecords.co.uk

The new site is up, with brand spanking new...EVERYTHING! There is news of releases, gigs, promotional aids, new signings listed, clothing, and of course, a lovely Forum!

The site was designed by Ruptured Design and I am extremely grateful to them for this.

The second release shall be out for the general public to buy in around March 2005. So, see you then.

P.S - Join the forum.

You mean "you're". "You're a dick".

Ah yes, I should consider my punctuation carefully on Aberdeen-music, it is so very important. Looking at some of your (you're) posts, I can also see spelling mistakes, woweee!!

So why is Ewan SSR a dick, well he took the piss out of disabled people in a thread, sorry if that offends me :rolleyes: Its obviously fucking funny?

Ah yes' date=' I should consider my punctuation carefully on Aberdeen-music, it is so very important. Looking at some of your (you're) posts, I can also see spelling mistakes, woweee!!

So why is Ewan SSR a dick, well he took the piss out of disabled people in a thread, sorry if that offends me :rolleyes: Its obviously fucking funny?[/quote']

Is that in reference to the thread where people spliced Ewan's infamous Jedi site picture into different pictures. Because if it is, and I must apologise for correcting here, but he actually said the picture reminded him of a disabled schools PE class. Which was quite insulting to me because I was in that picture, and thats the only reason I remember.

Sorry about correcting by the way, it's been a long day and I'm rather bored now.

Guest Ewan SSR

Tempercalm - SO VENTURA - Out March 2005

and

The Goodnight Story - (No Name Yet) - Out Christmas 2004.

Also, CDs will be professionally pressed and printed with full artworks. Ala "It's A Disaster" and "This Is Revenge"

That will be all.

Ah yes' date=' I should consider my punctuation carefully on Aberdeen-music, it is so very important. Looking at some of your (you're) posts, I can also see spelling mistakes, woweee!!

So why is Ewan SSR a dick, well he took the piss out of disabled people in a thread, sorry if that offends me :rolleyes: Its obviously fucking funny?[/quote']

Firstly, there's a distinct difference between a spelling error and a primary school-level grammar error. Particularly when the offender is out of his teens.

Secondly, I urge you to show me where my spelling mistakes lie.