aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Pinto gave me food poisoning the first time I went and the second time I went for the vegetarian option and I felt ill afterward despite it tasting nice. Maybe coincidence the second time around.

Illegal Jack's is my favourite ever though. Best burrito I ever did have!

What do you know about Mr Burrito on George Street, Cool Thinker?

Guest Cool Thinker
I quite like Illegal Jacks in Edinburgh. We could do with one of those in Aberdeen. Cool Thinker i chose you! Sort it or i'll kill your parents.

1243350_o.gif

I have emailed Jack I will see what he can do for me.

Guest Cool Thinker
Pinto gave me food poisoning the first time I went and the second time I went for the vegetarian option and I felt ill afterward despite it tasting nice. Maybe coincidence the second time around.

Illegal Jack's is my favourite ever though. Best burrito I ever did have!

What do you know about Mr Burrito on George Street, Cool Thinker?

That guy with the stall outside John Lewis ?, I have never bought anything from him. Not to keen on Burrito's.

Guest Cool Thinker
You'd better. And don't go wheeling out any illegitmate brothers on me either.

2233254761_1.gif

If he says no then I will be on the next train to Edinburgh, I will beat his ass.

That guy with the stall outside John Lewis ?, I have never bought anything from him. Not to keen on Burrito's.

That's the one. Many people on here have enjoyed his work but I haven't sampled it yet either. He has a Facebook page, for future reference, Cool Thinker, but it doesn't seem to be updated often.

https://facebook.com/pages/Mr-Burrito-George-St-Aberdeen/439978816029559?id=439978816029559

Guest Cool Thinker
That's the one. Many people on here have enjoyed his work but I haven't sampled it yet either. He has a Facebook page, for future reference, Cool Thinker, but it doesn't seem to be updated often.

https://facebook.com/pages/Mr-Burrito-George-St-Aberdeen/439978816029559?id=439978816029559

Looking at his Facebook page he sells Hot Dogs, I might try them out.

Guest Cool Thinker
Cool Thinker, are you interested in local music?

No, I am not interested in Annie Lennox, you said local. Not a fan of Emeli Sande either. I am a fan of myself though.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker
The old Pizza Hut on Union Street was supposed to be changed into a Express downstairs with the restaurant upstairs.

It would of been pointless if there are not any seats then you might as-well go to the restaurant and take it away.

Guest Cool Thinker

Broad Street will be closed between 12.30pm to 7pm on Monday, no cars or people will be permitted. This is due to Her Majesty The Queen visiting the council HQ. The street is likely to be guarded with people with snipers so do not attempt to go on the road or you will be shot.

• Upvote 5

It would of been pointless if there are not any seats then you might as-well go to the restaurant and take it away.

Well it was supposed to be like the pizza places in New York where you can rock up and buy a slice of pie, sort of like the place FLC opened in Dublin, but they couldn't get permission or something.

Broad Street will be closed between 12.30pm to 7pm on Monday, no cars or people will be permitted. This is due to Her Majesty The Queen visiting the council HQ. The street is likely to be guarded with people with snipers so do not attempt to go on the road or you will be shot.

Bedford Road is also going to be closed.