aberdeen-music

Hardcore/Metal(ish) band wanted

Jaaakkkeee

What the hell happened here? 9 pages to read through since yesterday. Pfft at Aberdeen music rap metal band. I bet none of you even have 7 strings :p Both of mine are kitted out with suitable baseball caps and have goatees scribbled on the headstock. Everyone knows the only thing they are good for is covering Limp Bizkit and Korn songs.

Below is an example of REAL music which is too godly to be played on inferior 6 stringed instruments.. Are you guys really ready for the demands of such vigorous use of one powerchord? It's properly stamina sapping. Sweat like a mofo. That's the real reason for being kitted out in baggy sportswear. Nothing to do with being cool, it's all in the pursuit of maximum athletic ability to enable maximum headbanging. Is anyone really willing to commit to that kind of rigorous regime? If I see anyone even attempt an arpeggio your guitar is getting shoved up your ass faster than I give the finger to my parents for grounding me because 'swearing is bad'. Fuck the older generation, they don't get us anyway. Practice learning scales all you want, it's attitude that matters and that shit takes a lifetime of pain and hatred to accomplish. Or weed. Rawk on.

mario_headbanging.gif

• Upvote 4

The fuck happened to this thread? Margaret Bastard must not remain buried under all this genre argument pish. I've already taken the G, B and e strings off my IBANEZ guitar. Don't fucking need them, mate. DROP D.

Gonna be spending the rest of the evening cutting my baggy jeans from the knees down and changing my Kobe Bryant Lakers jersey to say PHIL BANGERS. Anyone who wants to come round and write raps is more than welcome. I live on Elmbank Road, just underneath THE MATTHEWS BRIDGE.

• Upvote 4