aberdeen-music

Hardcore/Metal(ish) band wanted

Jaaakkkeee

Dean Morrison got started on at Union Square 'cause of that rumour. He definitely didn't beat up anyone, but how fast that thing spread was hilarious.

Is it really hillarious that it was untrue and he was started on because of it?

Oath of Kings may not be your thing Ross, but they def come under the same kinda bracket as you guys do, even if the singer is a bit of a pleb.

Is it really hillarious that it was untrue and he was started on because of it?

Oath of Kings may not be your thing Ross, but they def come under the same kinda bracket as you guys do, even if the singer is a bit of a pleb.

Yes.

No.

I'm on good terms with Screamo Deano. He's always nice to me so I'm nice back. I stay out the drama best I can and don't really have much bad to say about the kid. But the fact some random ned had heard a rumour that came from ross on here, and, not only believed that a 5'2" guy who looks like an 8 year old girl could beat up someone who was undoubtedly taller than him, but also started on him because of it, is comedy you just can't write.

And no. They're not. They're more like Asking Alexandria, old Bring Me The Horizon etc etc. Saying Oath Of Kings are like Start Today is like saying Bring Me The Horizon are like Gallows.

If you seriously believe that, you have to take your whole view on music in to question. It's not a question of liking these bands, it's being able to tell the difference, which, if you listen, shouldn't be hard.

• Upvote 1

And no. They're not. They're more like Asking Alexandria, old Bring Me The Horizon etc etc. Saying Oath Of Kings are like Start Today is like saying Bring Me The Horizon are like Gallows.

If you seriously believe that, you have to take your whole view on music in to question. It's not a question of liking these bands, it's being able to tell the difference, which, if you listen, shouldn't be hard.

It's all just a load of noise. You can't even hear the words.

• Upvote 2

It's all just a load of noise. You can't even hear the words.

I know you're just kidding when you imply you don't like them because of these reasons as you seem to know a lot about noise and punk and hardcore and stuff.

But I needed to point that out before someone agrees with you.

Your right, would you like to come round and rearrange my collection for me, i dont know how i will cope if i find an Oath of Kings song listed as punk, i might actually be upset over that.

Im going to ignore my own view on music from now on, clearly its questionable, im going to read NME and wank over the new Horrors album.

• Upvote 1

Or you could get both of your crews to fight?

Seriously, is anything going to come of this thread, or has it been a giant waste of time? The biggest problem with bands in Aberdeen is that they don't have crews.

Get a crew. Have a scrap. Claim your turf. Then write some songs if there's time, I suppose.

• Upvote 2

Ill rap since nae one wants a topless screamer.

Ill be the Kipling King, after my love of fancy pieces.

Confessing your love of fancy cakes in a scene of hardcore nutters is so brave. You must be hard as nails. I dread to think what you would do to the clown who tried to take the last French Fancy.

• Upvote 2