aberdeen-music

Hardcore/Metal(ish) band wanted

Jaaakkkeee

A little late to the game but Be(lie)ve makes absolutely no sense. What the fuck is a Beve?

Your superhero duties extend to protecting the integrity of the English language now too? They probably just thought emphasising the lie part looked cool. I doubt many hardcore bands know the finer points of using parenthesis ;)

I know this sounds weird coming from a death metal fan, but these noises confuse me.
Think about it, do we really need any more hardcore pish in Aberdeen? Oh, I went there. :p

I think you have just conformed to the ignorant metalhead stereotype here a bit :p Like nearly every form of music, hardcore is ace when done well. This city needs a few more band of the likes of Grader and tbh I haven't seen that many 'pish' local hardcore bands in the 5 years I have lived here. If you had said metalcore bands then I may have agreed with you as there are still floods of generic copycat bands around the city but equally there have been some good ones over the years. I appreciate to trve kvlt metalheads anything with -core in it is shit though. Open mindedness is a wonderful thing and that is coming from me who used to think anything other than tech death was crap :p

• Upvote 2

Well the brackets are meant to mean that what is inside them is optional. And if done correctly i assume the two options would be contrasting, like "F®iend". Be(lie)ve makes absolutely no fucking sense.

So, are you gonna write a rap/metal song about it or what?

Man, you haven't even said what your rap/metal stage name is yet.

I have no idea why jake, however I don't have a leather jacket with patches sewn on it, I wear my 32' waist jeans where are supposed to go with a belt so they don't fall down and I never put chain on either. just another way to be charged by the police if they deem it an offensive weapon.