aberdeen-music

Euro 2012 Fantasy Football

Guy

I hate my team too Android especially my defence. I've totally cheaped out on the defenders.

Every time I do a fantasy team I look at other people's selections and become convinced they had more money to spend than I did.

I'm determined to keep up with this one throughout the tournament though, after my pathetic campaign in the last fantasy season. Only 3 weeks long, I should be able to do it

I've signed up. Got a v. weak bench but a relatively strong starting 11, including Benzema, Eriksen, Lahm, A.Cole, Pique, Alonso, Pirlo and...

...Bendtner.

They sent me a verification e-mail and all it says when I click on it is that it has expired?!? MOTHER. FUCKER. I'm having one of theose uncalled for moments of rage where you feel like your blood is boiling. Last time I felt like this I made a hole in my wall with an Xbox controller.

8.0. Reckon he could nab 1-2 tonight. Also 5/6 odds of him moving to Man U, making it a double capture from Dortmund for them. Fans will be getting pissed off.