aberdeen-music

Euro 2012 Fantasy Football

Guy

You know you can change your Captain at any time yeah? Even if he has played as long as he didn't get sent off.

Yeah, finally worked out how to do it now. So done so, and made some subs. RARIN'.

I'm interested in FOX's reasons for choosing a goalkeeper as captain. Care to elaborate or is it top secret? :cool:

I was almost certain he would be the best player on the field. I was wrong. He wasn't even on the field. :( Agger should have been my captain, damn it all to fuck.

Guest Gladstone

Shit on a stick.

I just checked my team and discovered that I did actually transfer in Pirlo. Fucking beauty.

At the start of the Spain game I was thinking that I'd fucked my team right up by not transferring in Pirlo and by changing my team captain to Fabregas (thinking after he scored last match he was bound to start and my ex-captain Neuer wasn't as I had a feeling Germany would concede against the Netherlands). Pirlo (who I thought wasn't in my team) scored and Fabregas started on the fucking bench. Today has started better though as I did have Pirlo who scored a glorious 8 points and Fabregas came off the bench and went "fuck this, I'm scoring. BAM. Take that Ireland" and scored 6, doubling up to 12. The only mistake I've made this round was not making Pirlo captain.

Now, for that James Milner hat-trick against Sweden... (all assisted by Ashley Cole of course).

Shit on a stick.

I just checked my team and discovered that I did actually transfer in Pirlo. Fucking beauty.

At the start of the Spain game I was thinking that I'd fucked my team right up by not transferring in Pirlo and by changing my team captain to Fabregas (thinking after he scored last match he was bound to start and my ex-captain Neuer wasn't as I had a feeling Germany would concede against the Netherlands). Pirlo (who I thought wasn't in my team) scored and Fabregas started on the fucking bench. Today has started better though as I did have Pirlo who scored a glorious 8 points and Fabregas came off the bench and went "fuck this, I'm scoring. BAM. Take that Ireland" and scored 6, doubling up to 12. The only mistake I've made this round was not making Pirlo captain.

Now, for that James Milner hat-trick against Sweden... (all assisted by Ashley Cole of course).

Do you just have two left to play? I'm a few points behind you but have Benzema, Lescott, Olsson and Hart to play. :cool:

Guest Gladstone
Do you just have two left to play? I'm a few points behind you but have Benzema, Lescott, Olsson and Hart to play. :cool:

I've got Cole, Milner and Diarra left to play. Olsson, Hart and Lescott are going to have a massive punch-up and all get sent off. Benzema might score you a few points after he sets up all of Diarra's goals but otherwise you're fucked.

Guest Gladstone
You lose the points the players have got each matchday if you sub them off, correct?

Aye - that's correct. I subbed out Ozil for Jelavic after Ozil only scored 2 points, hoping Jelavic might sneak a goal. He didn't and he scored 2 points.

The danger with subbing players is it doesn't make any automatic substitutions for you at the end of the matchday. So, I've got Cole, Milner and Diarra left to play tonight. If any of them don't play, I'll just get 0 points rather than getting Shildenfield in for 2 points. If I hadn't made any subs and say two of my three don't play tonight, Jelavic and Shildenfield would come in in their place and each score 2 points. Kenfitahmean?

Guest Gladstone
My good friend is 2nd in the entire world at this. THE ENTIRE WORLD.
That's impressive! Mighty impressive!

Two seasons ago my brother came first in the first week of fixtures in the Sun's fantasy football league and won something like 5k! He peaked too early though...

Guest Gladstone

I imagine there will extra free transfers allowed. I see there's a wildcard option too, so if loads of your players get binned after the first round, that would probably be the sensible time to use the wildcard. You're also allowed 3 players per country instead of 2 once it's QF time. And it must go up each round.

I imagine there will extra free transfers allowed. I see there's a wildcard option too, so if loads of your players get binned after the first round, that would probably be the sensible time to use the wildcard. You're also allowed 3 players per country instead of 2 once it's QF time. And it must go up each round.

I'd think so yeah. The wildcard will be used after the end of this round methinks.