aberdeen-music

Celebrity Dead Pool 2012

Lemonade

I thought his first name was Mohammed? :S

Had him down as my joker but getting his name confused may cost me points! Nightmare!

Mohammed is the most common first name in the world, as many Muslims name their children after The Prophet (pbuh) as a mark of respect. Because of this it's quite often the second name that is used as the 'given' name.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, plain forgot about this, and didn't actually know Megrahi was dead until I read this thread 5 minutes ago.

POINTS OVERLOAD!

OK. Robin Gibb was 62, so 8 points. He's captain for Delboy and Cool Thinker, so double points there (16), and 8 points for Bigsby, Stroopy and Graham Knight. Scorge gets the first pick bonus of 1 point, which makes him worth 9, and also captain, so doubled that's a decent haul of 18 points for Scorge.

Megrahi was 60, so 8 points. 16 points for Scottyboy and flights (captains), 9 points for Lucky Rathen (first pick bonus), 8 points for Bigsby, Stroopy, Slutbags, Graham Knight, Shell7, Alkaline, Moose, Scorge and delboy.

That makes the leaderboard look like this:

1 Scorge 42

2 Bigsby 39

3 Lucky Rathen 25

4 Slutbags McGee 24

5 Delboy 24

6 Graham Knight 23

7 Cool Thinker 23

8 scottyboy 16

9 flights 16

10 Stroopy121 16

11 Alkaline 15