aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Alkaline

Sons and Daughters

Me, definitely. Missed them at Truck Records due to staying and watching Lach in the loung tent - But been listening to their EP since I picked it up. Rockin', well looking forward to it.

Guest stuartmaxwell

was just pointing out that if you like sons and daughetrs you shall love alamos

who, funnily enough are playing drakes in september with senator, masamune and deadloss

www.senatortheband.com <<<----mp3s

sons and daughters are alright actually, one of those bands that i thought would be shite but was midly surprised

I'm sorely tempted to see the Switchblades I must admit as I love the 3 track CD I got at Fudgenight and I hear good things of Le Reno Amps and Sons and Daughters. Aaaar we'll see. Depends what my family has hidden up their sleeves. Have a good one anyways if I'm not there :up:

Guest neil ex

would anyone like to buy a ticket for tonight?

my friend bought a ticket but can't go now. it cost 4 so will sell for no more than 4

i'm fairly confident you'll be able to get tickets on the door, but it's just to save wasting a ticket and money.

my friend just called asking if i wanted to go and i mentioned it at the aka the fox gig, but lack of money and having coursework resit to do mean i can't.